Chapter 7~ Decisions

Start bij het begin

"Elle?" Colton asked moving his hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Mmm? Oh yeah sure you can come visit Nicki with me.." I said grabbing my iPhone from my nightstand. "Colton the front door is downstairs, I am not jumping out of a window," I stated with a laugh, stopping him right in his tracks. "You kill the fun out of everything" he said with a huff of his breathe. We raced down the stairs bumping into each other trying to get to the front door first. I tried my hardest not to fall over since I was wearing a pair of my favorite heels. "Where are you going Arielle?!" my mom shouted from the kitchen. "To go visit Nicki BYE!" I shouted running out the door beating Colton. I did my little victory dance all the way to the hospital. "I let you win!" he said with a pout of his lips. "Its okay Colton, I won't tell anyone you got your ass kicked by a girl in heels" I retorted sticking my tounge out at him.

Liam's P.O.V.

We just finished our morning interview, it was like any other interview we ever did. The interviewer asks us a bunch of questions about the tours, or the album, or missing our families. Then they wrap it up with a few question from the fans or the all famous 'who's in a relationship question.' I always loved the interviews, because the fans in the audience had the brightest smiles stuck on their pretty little faces. It was just overall a nice feeling, having so many people support us with our careers.

Niall jumped on top of my back, holding onto my neck with his thin arms. I ran backstage, making our way into our dressing room so we could just sit back and relax after a long hectic morning. "That was a fun interview!" I commented greeting my reflection in a miror. "Yeah, it was but now I'm starving" Niall said jumping off my back. This irish lad was always hungry, and yet his metabolism didn't allow him to gain a single pound. "We'll pick up some food in a bit" I replied with a laugh. "When are we going to pick up Elle?" Harry whined walking into the room with Louis and Zayn following him. "Give the girl some space" Zayn replied with his cool attitude. I could see right through him though, I knew he was dying to go see her just as much as the rest of us did. I had to admit I missed being around her. The sweet smell of her fruity perfume, her warm presence in an empty room. The way her body cligged onto mine in a hug. How her gray eyes had specs of green around the rims of her pupils.The way you could read her lost gray eyes and automatically know her mood. Its kind of funny how I remembered all these little things about her.

"Yeah, I'm agreeing with Zayn. Its a lot to take in, she needs some space" I added taking a seat at my makeup chair. "She's fine" Harry shot back, obviously wanting to go visit her now. It was amazing how he couldn't even realise the massive crush he had on this girl. Everyone in this room could see it and yet he was blind to his own feelings. Throughout this whole day he kept asking when we were leaving to pick Elle up, he was just like a little kid. I always admired that side of Harry, childish and always willing to have some fun. I was more like the dad of the group, keeping everyone together and happy. We were all one big family, with a terrible secret. I hated myself for what I've become. I hated being a blood sucking monster that couldn't come in slight contact with any human without feeling the need to rip their head off and drink every ounce of blood in their being. In a way I'm glad we had Elle, so we wouldn't have to kill any more. So the lads wouldn't have to suffer on animal blood and still have that empty feeling in the pit of their stomach. But I still dreaded the visit to Elle's home today...I miss her a great deal but I could never bring myself to drink her blood. I really hope she doesn't pick me to feed on her first because I can't accept it. I can't hurt anyone else, not again.

"Harry, she can't be fine. Let's give her the space she needs" Louis said also taking our side. "We all miss her Harry, not just you.." Niall added walking out of the dressing room. "You guys are kidding right? I don't miss her..I'm just really hungry and I'm dying to see who she chooses to feed on her first," Harry argued following Niall out of the room. "Let's just go pick some food up and then head over to Elle's" Zayn suggested following after the pair.