☆︎ 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜 ☆︎

Sorry for this unwarranted absence. This will be the last results of QUARANPHICS to be declared since we didn't get much response to the contest and we should've discontinued it long ago.

To whoever participated, thankyou very much. You have done a great job with the challenges given and we hope you stick around for the things we're having in store for you in future.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

★ 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐁𝐨𝐩 - 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ★

-_Seko_-

basharasweet

basharasweet

petalli

Even though we got less entries but these were really good

Even though we got less entries but these were really good. I had to put a great thought while deciding which os the best. First, we will have the reviews.

The first entry is by -_Seko_- and it's honestly very neat and cute. I like the minimal warm feels and Hwasa issa qween as usual!! But when I compare it on the whole, it's kinda plain and if I ignore the music player at the bottom, most of the other elements of the edit are subdued way too much. Some I didn't even notice on the first sight.

The second one is by basharasweet and I would say that the song choice and thought were awesome but it was kind of overdone. The coloring of the main picture is great but those bloody hands just overpower everything. Maybe you could've used lesser handprints and blended them with the background keeping the central picture as a focus. Always know what is going to be your edit's focal point and never let it get overshadowed by the elements of the edit.

The last one by petalli is very creative. The blend of Van Gogh's Starry Night in the edit was great thought and did I tell you Moonbyul is my fav Mamamoo member? Now you know! But apart from these two things....I dunno what's going on at the bottom of the edit. It is waves of water or hills or fields, I couldn't point out.  :")

Finally, I would declare the winner of this contest. The winner of the last challenge of QUARANPHICS is going to be petalli. Your edit was the one I found most satisfactory, even though I had no idea about the bottom part. But on the whole it was nicely done.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

This marks the end of QUARANPHICS...which was rather a failed attempt of me holding independent challenges. I would like to believe that most of the mistake was from my side since I wasn't consistent. Nevertheless, it was an experience and now I know what you might be interested in and what not.

Anyway, although most of the countries have probably removed the lockdowns but since the virus is pretty much still huge and people are getting affected more and more (my country is literally running for a second position in the maximum cases yikes!) I hope y'all try to stay inside as much as possible, follow the social distancing and sanitization rules. STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!