✧ R#1 R E S U L T S ✧

We are really very excited to bring to you, the results of the first round of Kover Karnival. We know all of our participants worked hard and all of them deserve the best.

Let's see what our judges have to say about your works!

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

1. Juverine

Siah : 18/20
-i love the cover ! although , some thing seems off in it , i think it's the font. if it were more bigger and highlighted , then it would've definitely been perfect !

Adlyn : 16/20
I love the melting clock placed behind the figure, it added so much to the cover and the interpretation as a whole was mind blowing. The only thing that put me off was the texture of the figure, I think you could use some sharpness instead of smooth brush strokes then she would've stood out a lot more. But then again, I'm just too picky haha!

Synn : 11/20
So like I said before, one factor I dislike in covers is when the designer edited the character's face so much to the point that I can't recognize the person. It slightly happened in your cover which bothered me, to be honest. Your explanation is really good and I can see that with more practice, you'll be able to portray what you want to show, better.
Using 1 font style is a plus but I wish you could've used uppercase letters cause the background tend to get all the attention instead of the title of the story (which is more important), and I guess avoid placing the name of the author that way (slanted, on the character's clothing) cause it looks like a watermark.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

2. ughgay

Siah : 20/20
-bruh, i am whipped. the interpretation was amazing , the font , the color , the highlights of this cover , they're all amazing omg :')

Adlyn : 16/20
I love how you used the title font there! Everything in here seems to match real well with your interpretation. I can see you've used a lot of tools and have tried your very best. Maybe a little too much?

Synn : 18/20
I really really love your entry, it's my top choice in this round, keep up the good work! Your photo's quality is high, the fonts you used go well together and your coloring is great too.

But why 18 and not a perfect score? You stated on your explanation that one side of Jimin's face is happy and content but I can't really see it... I'm seeing more of a "nostalgic" look. But anyway, that's just a small matter, overall you did well.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

3. cherrieah

Siah : 18/20
-it's pretty cool. although , the interpretation wasn't really good , and the 'by cherriah' font doesn't make the cover as good.

Adlyn : 14/20
The smokey and dark vibe is just lovely! Though I think the cover would've looked great without those question marks and the faded "Road Not Taken" on the left top of the cover too. The interpretation was well thought ^^