✧ S P E C I A L R O U N D ✧

Hello everyone

Hello everyone. We're sorry for being late often.
Actually the things is that we're kind
of in an internal "situation" right now and this will delay the Semifinals a bit.
We really want to apologise to the participants who might be waiting badly for this.

BUT

We took a survey recently, which is still open if anyone wants to take it, and we got so many wonderful suggestions from all of you!! We've decided to be experimental now.

And we'll start it with this Special Round, which is an "OPEN FOR ALL" round, i.e. anyone with a wattpad account who thinks they have decent graphic skills, can participate (except our current participants, the judges and hosts of course)....may it be the ex-participants or the ones who wished to participate in Kover Karnival but couldn't or the ones who are just graphic enthusiasts like us.

This doesn't mean there will be nothing for our current participants to do. Yep! This special round will have our participants playing very key role.

They will be the JUDGES this time along with the original judges. They will have to vote for their favorite entries and the one with maximum votes would be the winner.

In this round we'll not bind you with dimensions. You can make a cover, a poster or banner. ANYTHING!
We'll just give you a theme.

The challenge for this Special Round, should the ones interested in participating choose to accept, is to make a graphic entry (cover, banner, poster etc..no moodboards, gifs plz) that is including these three,
• a flower
• an animal
• a fruit
in literally any form in their entries. The title of your graphics should be "Illusion" and genre/mood/theme of the graphics depends on the participant. Every participant will submit only one entry and is required to have their watermark/signature on their entry.

Since it's open for all, there will be no registrations. Y'all can tag as many graphic artists as you know who'd be interested in this. The rules will be the same that have been stated previously in the starting of this competition so you all can check out.

We're tagging our ex-participants in hopes that they might wanna join this:

ULTVJIN tokyoschild caramelkalopsia
divinegguk dionysows Dippy08 kckdarke_94

Don't update your Entries in your portfolios for this round.
The entries will be submitted in the same way as they have been submitted till now, through one of the methods below :

• pm the link to BTSdope123

pm the link to gammarays__

• mail the entry to "gammarayswp@gmail.com"

The last date to submit the entries is 7th September 2019, 11:59 AM GMT+0. We will take every entry that comes till then.

Now let's talk about the prize...

Hmm....What could it be??

As you can see.... there is going to be only one winner. So there will be only ONE prize. Too less? Just wait for it.

The participant who gets the max votes and wins this round....
WILL BE GIVEN A DIRECT ENTRY INTO THE SEMIFINALS OF KOVER KARNIVAL
*blows confetti*

Shocked?? We think know you all have guessed why this a special round. Why are we doing it when it's already the Semifinals? Because we're wicked like that lmao XD

Welcome to the Special "Wildcard" Round everyone. Spread the word!!