✧ R#3 R E S U L T S ✧

Bitches are back with scores!!

So this was the end of the tricky Typography themed round and I can see why we all think it's the most difficult. But nevertheless the participants managed to show some great performances.

This is the first round with our new judge shafaq-Shapel so I hope she had fun doing the judging :D

Moving on with the results...

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

1. Juverine

Siah : 17/20
i think this cover is pretty cool , and the word 'brie' makes it more better. the background is good , i can see they tried to make a messy-ish cover. however , 'a slice of' puts the whole cover off , because it's in a cursive font :)

Adlyn : 17/20
 i like the simplicity of the cover and the title you chose is epic! But those floating words? Were they necessary umm I don't know.

overall love the vibe and your understanding of the prompt given!

Shaf : 14/20
The thing I liked most about this cover is the title it was really thought well. But the background image I don't know I just don't feel right with this. The concept was of typography but this gives me a different vibe, far off from what the real concept actually was. But overall I did like the cover and the red and black aesthetic was what attracted me to the cover. You've done an amazing job.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

2. chersonesse

Siah : 20/20
omg my heart rate just increased this cover is so beautiful i can't even ahhh. the red combined with the white and black looks so pretty! the faceclaim suits it so well skskks.

Adlyn : 20/20
brilliant design. i love the way it completely shows the genre. even the tagline is catchy!

Shaf : 18/20
Where can I start from? The face claim the concept, this cover was really well arranged; it's exquisite. The grunge effect was also spot on very well done. I loved this cover.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

3. cherrieah

Siah : 19/20
uwu , this cover is kinda cute. i absolutely love the color + the vector faceclaim. the font is so good too :')

Adlyn : 14/20
im not sure how this goes with the topic 'typography'? though i really like the simplicity of it but yes it doesnt have any elements which make it stand out as a thriller here :/

Shaf : 15/20
Vectors, I like vectors they are truly very time consuming but the result is always good. The fonts used are elegantly beautiful. But again this cover is just kinda cool, it gives you a blurry image of the what the concept is but at the same time it's hard to comprehend.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

4. KookooCash