✧✧ F I N A L R E S U L T S ✧✧

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
The team of Kover Karnival wishes that all of you have a wonderful year and a decade full of new adventures ahead!!

SOOO....the last update of season one is finally here *feeling emo*
Didn't think this little festival would go on for this long and would actually survive long enough to see it's first finale. We don't know about the participants or ex-participants or the judges, but we hosts certainly think this needed one of those group hug or photograph moments *only if we could meet and congratulate each other*

Anyway, we won't be wasting any further of your time and will be moving on to the final entries as well as the results.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

chersonesse

Kover Karnival cover

"Best of You"

Shaf : Woah I mean this looks divine 😍 I definitely loved it and the aesthetic was something that caught my eye and also that realistic; what do you think call it effects? And thing you did with his hair I am impressed this is what excites me, ed...

Shaf : Woah I mean this looks divine 😍 I definitely loved it and the aesthetic was something that caught my eye and also that realistic; what do you think call it effects? And thing you did with his hair I am impressed this is what excites me, edits like yours inspire other artists. I wish you luck and once again I love your work.

Siah : I LOVE THE COVER. THE COLORS AND THE SIMPLICITY ARE SO PRETTY OMG THE BEST OF YOU PICTURE IS ALSO NICE! AND EDITED RLLY WELLL

Hosts :

Cara : The use of colors is really good. Its bright but its not too flashy. Also relates well with the theme of contest.
The other one I must say is smooth and edgy at the same time.
Gray : Loved the Kover Karnival cover for the different flavor and colors and the fun element. And the second edit is definitely showing your proficiency with dark fantasy mystery themes!!

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

KookooCash