✧ M E E T & G R E E T ✧

And finally, let's meet our glorious and talented judges, to whom we're really thankful that they agreed to put so much of their time with us. We expect the participants to follow them right away :)

Here are the judges of Kover Karnival Season 1

*Heavy Drumrolls*

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Judge One

ensiah

Or you can call her Siah

hi, im siah uwu and i like to read , make graphics and scroll through memes!
(I kinda died from the cuteness)

Siah is going to be one of the judges here. She's indeed a sweet friend, a cool af author and a great Cover Designer (Proud Mom-in-Law alert TT).

In case you already didn't know, she has been running her own Cover shops for quite some time now and has been doing a remarkable job with them. And if you haven't already done it then do go check out her stuff and be blessed :)

Siah says that simple and aesthetic graphic designs are the ones that interest her the most. And she expects to see a lot talent showcased by the participants that join this competition.

At last she wishes to tell the participants,

well i just hope they stay confident , believe in their selves and do their best!

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Judge Two

petalli

Or you can call her Adlyn

I'm 19 year old Medico. Love painting a little too much as well as reading. Love getting to know people on personal level.

Adlyn, who has been on Wattpad for quite a while now, says she started making Wattpad book covers to help her sister with her books (So Sweet!!)
But she ended up having two cover shops hehe.
(Get the hint and check them out fools!)

Something about me that very little people know, is that; I'm too brutally honest. Whatever I do, I just cannot sugar-coat facts, which is why sometimes I end up hurting people without that being my intention :\

So y'all know she is going to be a brutally honest critique hehe.

She loves reading basically anything from horror to fluff. Has been writing stuff but didn't publish here yet.(coming soon!)

She admires simplistic designs which describes the story within the book and not all about following graphic trends. A cover made with entire dedication. She believes every book cover has its own beauty and vibe.

At the end she wishes to tell the participants,

Please just don't focus on designing the 'best' book cover, make sure you enjoy your time while creating them as well, after all that's what this contest is all about! Also, that way you'll surely do better than you'd expect. ^^ All the very best lovelies!❞

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Judge Three

shafaq-Shapel

Or you can call her Shaf

❝ Hi! I am Shaf and I am a simple person and quite a dreamer.

Shaf, who will be joining us as a judge from Round 3, has been on Wattpad for One and a half year and has been into graphic editing and book cover designing ever since.
(And.... she's DAMN good!!)

She believes that there's nothing in the world that's impossible anyone can dream anything, as long as there's hope anything could be possible. Her love for art is unstoppable, because she believes art is a talent that should be appreciated. Infact, everyone has a little artist in them.
(We appreciate a passionate art lover in this house ❤️)

As far as her graphical preferences are concern, she's really not at all picky. All kinds of styles fascinate her equally. What ever the requirements are.

In the end, she'd like to tell the participants,

Find your joy in editing, be as creative as you can be. But always remember editing isn't about fame or just a contest it's about joy and expanding your horizons.

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Previously
Judge Three

SYNNICALS
(Rounds 1 & 2)

Or you can call her Synn

I have been an art enthusiast since I couldn't remember, I love appreciating all kinds of art and now I'm in college taking up Architecture.

Synn is a known writer, specifically of Bangtan and Blackpink fanfictions here on Wattpad. But she wishes to prove her abilities as a judge here as well. Even though not a full fledged Graphic artist who can create amazing pieces (plz don't take her seriously lmao), she definitely knows the basics and can be a critique.
(We totally trust you with that!)

Synn says she is okay with all kind of graphics unless they're overtly bright neon ones (lmao I can understand you Synn!) and face-tuned ones (neither does Synn nor do we know what that kind is called hehe). Basically she doesn't like it when any character's face is changed to the point that they can't be recognize.
Her favorite types are light blended/simple though cause they can look professional.

Finally, she has something for the participants,

Hello! I am honored to be a part of this competition. I only need to say a few things; I tend to really be honest but I promise to deliver my words nicely. If I offend you at some point, just tell me and I will sincerely apologize. I know you're here to improve your craft and learn some things, I am here too to learn from you. I wish you all the best and I hope we all can have an amazing time in this activity ♡❞

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

so now we know all three of our judges.

we love these cuties and we hope they enjoy judging this competition!