✧ R O U N D 2 ✧

You know as a Book Cover designer, you should know that there is something that's even more important for a book than a well-crafted Cover

You know as a Book Cover designer, you should know that there is something that's even more important for a book than a well-crafted Cover. Even though it might not click to us instantly.

Yes, it's something that most of us are instantly turning to and it's effectiveness is what that actually makes us decide whether we'll be reading the book or not.

It's the Back Cover of the book.

When the front cover has convinced the readers that this is indeed a book worth looking into, you have to keep their focus. People go from the front cover to the back cover with the desire to be convinced that their gut reaction was correct, and that the content of the book will be as good as the design of the cover.

Luckily, a potential reader will look at the back cover a little longer (about 10-15 seconds). If you can impress a reader with your back cover, then nothing can convince him otherwise.

The participants of Kover Karnival, your second challenge, should you choose to accept, is to design a Book Jacket for a Book.

To make this exciting, we'll be choosing the books for you. And those books will be from our very own fanfiction authors of Wattpad.

Now we'll be assigning the books randomly to the participants.

❈ ❈

divinegguk ULTVJIN KookooCash

The book assigned to you is

"Deviant" by Igotbangtan777

❈ ❈

tokyoschild kckdarke_94 CutenentNJ

The book assigned to you is

"Cinderella Contract" by jiminfication

❈ ❈

noaireu chersonesse caramelkalopsia