✍@amandaJtommo✍

Start from the beginning

Me:* do you know difficult is to copy and paste all the time!!

 Me:  do you think there are any downfalls of being an adult and a writer?? Do you miss being a teenager?

Amanda: I don't see any downfalls as of right now. However, once I am out of school and on my own, I think there will be just because I am not making money as I am not published. I definitely don't miss being a teenager! I actually visited my old high school yesterday and my first thought was "I don't miss this. I only miss band."

Me: .what type of book makes you fall in love with it instantly? / would you read stories of your readers if the plot is good but votes are less?

Amanda: I think books with a stunning plot line and am different. That's what makes me fall in love with it. I don't really take read requests, but I would read them if the plot is good. I do actively seek new things to add to my "Want to Read" part.

Me:* read mine plzz

Me: Do u ever feel insecure? / About your writing if yes then what is your advice of overcoming it?? Do u have secret talents?? List them.

Amanda: I do feel insecure about myself. About my writing? Occasionally, but who doesn't? Overcoming insecurities with writing I would say just go with your gut. If you're insecure with posting it; just do it. If you don't get past that initial bridge, you never know what could be on the other side. I don't really have any secret talents, Haha.

Me: * nice speech *salutes*

Me: if u ask your bff to write an essay on you then what are the personal traits she would surely mention? / Why?

Amanda: I think she would mention my kindness, my diligence, and my cheekiness. Those are three things I think I am and hopefully she does too!

Me:* mine would probably mention my loudness and obsession over some specific boys *winks*

Me: which genre do you think you are most bad at writing at and why?? Will you ever do collaborations??

Amanda: I know for a fact I am absolutely horrible at writing fantasy! I attempted to write it about a year or so ago during a Camp NaNoWriMo session, but I couldn't do it. I had a great story idea, but executing it was not something I could do. I just took the names of the characters I created and placed them in a different story which I fell in love with.

Me:*I don't like sci fic much.

Me: you are legal so what things do you enjoy being one and why and what things do you hate and why

Plus will you ever be a wattpad ambassador??

Amanda: 'm not completely legal! I'm under 21! I enjoy bingo and I don't enjoy the responsibility of being an adult.

I am not completely sure, actually! If I knew what went on into being an ambassador, sure! But I'm happy where I am at now!

Me: I m underage *

Me: what are your hobbies and favourite singer's actor female and male of all time?? What type of movies and music you like and why?

Amanda: My hobbies basically consist of writing and reading! My favourite singers are Gabrielle aplin, One Direction, and Ed Sheeran. I also love The Piano Guys! I don't have a favourite actor! My favourite movies are The Fault in Our Stars, Divergent, Titanic, Love Actually, and Somewhere in Time. I love them all for no particular reason. My favourite type of music is usually the English stuff from over in England. I love the Indie/Folk from over there. Ben Howard is a machine!