Soon enough the part had come where they went back backstage, waving to all the ARMYs after thanking them. You smiled, completely recharged rather than being tired. It was true your throat hurt because of all the screaming, bit the adrenaline rush was still there somewhere. It was still there until their eyes scanned the whole arena before going down stage. It was there the whole time. You could see Taehyung trying to search for you in the front seats. He must have definitely known where you were going to sit. But you just smiled, happy from the inside that you did a good job today by exchanging your seat with another ARMY who had the last seat.

Finally the whole thing was over, all ARMYs still seated at their places. They played a video on the screen, all eyes focused there and mesmerized by a small act that Bangtan had put up. You were reminded of the magic shop short films that they made earlier but at the same time you wondered when they made this film. They didn't tell you, they kept it a secret. You chuckled to yourself. You were busy in the Bangtan world when your sling bag suddenly vibrated. You quickly took out your phone just to find Taru's name displayed on it. "Hello?" You asked and she spoke something but the chants and screams were too loud. You tried getting away from the arena a bit, going near the food stalls. You closed your other ear from one hand trying to focus on her voice which sounded clearly hectic and troubled.

"Repeat, Taru" you said and she hissed before speaking louder. "Backstage! Right now!" She paused and you frowned. "I'll let you in. We have a problem!"

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

You ran through the corridor, worried if it was something serious cause Taru had called you. As you passed through the staff eyed you weirdly when you weren't recognized. Some even tried to stop you but you quickly showed them your ID which allowed you to walk through. Finally finding the room Taru told you to come to, you saw a silent crowd in there. Your frown was constant even when you got inside the room, finding five of the guys surrounding a small area on the couch.

"Y/N!" Taru said from the corner of the room with a worried expression. As soon as they heard your name, Jimin and Jin immediately turned around to see you standing there, waiting for them to give you area to walk thorugh. Someone else had lifted his head upon hearing your name though, but you just couldn't see him clearly yet. As you made your way through the small crowd, your eyes widened when you saw Jungkook curled up inside a small blanket, shivering as if he were amidst loads of snow.

He had trouble looking up, making you rush to his side. "Jungkook?" You asked and he just shivered even harder, teeth clattering against each other. "Kook-ah..." Your lips deviated and he closed his eyes, still shaking. "Help me... It feels so cold" he whispered to you and your heart dropped down to your stomach. "But... you're sweating so bad..." Your eyes were clearly worried like hell, his messed up state making you speechless.

"This is enough. Call a doctor" Jin said, agitation clearly audible in his voice. "NO!" The man right next to you shouted instead and Jin stared at him, trying to understand his sudden resistance. Your confused mind reflected on your face with a frown overtaking once again, causing Jungkook to look at you. He stared at you and you tried reading his eyes like always. You knew he was trying to convey that if the doctors came, they would immediately know what he had been up to lately. He was scared to let them know. He didn't want to be ripped open in front of them just like he did in front of you. His secret needed to be kept safe.