friend zone(G-eazy)

"What happened this time?" I asked y/n as she busted through my dorm room door covered in tears. Her light pink sweetheart shirt was covered in wet spots along with her makeup kind of drooping a lil bit. I almost felt bad that but I couldn't help but feel relief.

She sat next to me on my wobbly mattress and laid her pretty head down on my shoulders.  Her arms wrapped around me a d she burrowed her face into my neck looking for closure.

I smiled to myself and hugged her back.

"She/he hurt me again ,G. I don't know why this keeps happening."

I clenched on to her side tighter a d plopped a kiss against her head. I didn't like seeing this way. All sad over somebody she got with,just so she can run right back to them and get herself in the same cycle she was in before. 

As usual ,I was just there so she could vent. Maybe I would hold her for a bit and sleep by her side until she felt better or even cheer her up with kind words or food. I didn't mind being used. Why? Cause it's her. I've loved y/n for a long time,ever since she came into my life.

I mean yeah,it sucks to sit here and hear her go on and on over someone who doesn't love her as much as I do but, it's not like she would love me back.

So everyday ,i just wait, i wait on her call or text. Maybe we might Facetime at 2am and laugh a out random shit. She's even said "You're like a brother to me". The fuck?

Who am I to complain tho? The friend zone better than no zone.