Camping pt2

Y/n pov

Everyone was having fun but me,mat abd anne seemed to be getting on quite well while i sat in the corner of the booth by myself.

I had enough. Im gonna make my own fun. I got up from the booth and huffed tiredly. "Babe where you going?" Mat asked me. "Im gonna go sit with mod in the front. He nodded his head and continued his convo with anne. I walked to the front of the bus and sat in the passesnger seat next to mod who was driving.

"What's up?" I asked him. He turned his head to me and then turned back to the road." i thought you were done fucking with me?"said a suprised mod.(back when she was cheating on mat with mod)

"Well i might as well now since i dont got anything to do?" he laughed. I smiled."so hows your day going so far?" he asked me.

I scoffed." shitty. I was sitting there watching little miss AnneMarie flirt with Mat,for a minute i was gonna have to catch a body. "Mod then busrted out laughing. "You know what,y/n?" he asked me. "What" i asked interested. "when we get to the camp site. We're gonna smoke one,and im gonna get you high because you need it." i turned him down but said thanks." thats a...nice offer? But i dont smoke weed. "

He looked at me confused and said" well your going to today. "

I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio." hey find like an old school song." mod said. I did as he saud and kept turning the knob until i got to a song that pleased me a lot. Nirvana-Heart shaped box.

"Really?" he asked." what? You said an old school song. This is what i think if "old school"." i explained.

I whispered the lyrics on to myself by was interrupted by mod." i never apologized. "I turned my attention to him.

"About what"

"That day you found out i was with beth. I should've told you before i tried anything. I guess i just really wanted you. "I stared at him for a while. I gazed at his blonde hair that was flowing from the wind. He turned to me and his blue eyes turned dull.

"Its fine. Its all in the past anyway. "

"Anyway. Got three more miles in this hot ass Bus. You don't mind driving this time? "He asked. "Sure mod. But you have to stay and talk with me cause i honestly dont wanna be alone."

He held out his pinky and i grabbed it with mine."deal."

Hey so sorry if this seems really bad cause i have writers block rn but i forced myself to write this cause i hate making y'all wait days for an update. But thank you to the people who read,vote,comment on the story from beginning to now and i really appreciate you. Thank you.❤ 💕🌺 . all of you are 🔥🔥🔥