Blackbear-swear to god

Y/n
I sat intensely at the front door of the house bear and I shared together. Thoughts jumbled along my mind wondering where he could've so late and why he was gone the whole day.Scared that maybe he was cheating again or who was he with. What lucky girl was it this time? Did I know her? Does she know he has a 7 months pregnant girlfriend at home waiting in bed for him?
I should trust him, I should expect him to do the right thing instead of sitting here overthinking.  Yet I'm just too worried.

The sounds of the door suddenly rattling frightened me. I held my breath , waiting to which Mat I'll get to see tonight. Drunk? Or Angry. Maybe both.

I leaned back in my chair , watching Mat stealthily come in and slowly shutting out front door. Kicking off his shoes on the rug and turning on the living room lights.

"Had fun tonight?" I spoke. He jumped at the sound of my voice and quickly turned around to face me.

"Hey..why aren't you sleeping? You ok?" He asked concerned walking up to me. I quickly sat up from my chair ,but soon regretting that choice as the infant in my stomach began to wiggle around Inside of me causing some pain.

I winced at the school my pain and quickly made my way to the couch to sit myself down.
Mat ran to my aid and helped me find a place on the soft cushions. He sat with me and wrapped his arms around me and snuggled close.

I could smell the alcohol on him, mixed with his cologne and some other smell I couldn't muster. I felt disgusted being in his arms as I thought of what he maybe could've been doing tonight.
I found myself trying to pry his arms off of me but his hold got tighter.

I sighed on the verge of tears." Mat please.." I started. I looked up to him and noticed the gloss shining over his eyes as he looked at me.

"I wasn't with another girl, if that's what you're thinking. I'm different now...I've changed." He spoke softly almost like he was trying to prove himself more than be truthful.

"This is the 4th time this week.." I reply. Different scenarios continued to run through my head as to what he was doing. But each thought got worse and worse.
I sucked in bottom lip, biting away ,hoping that the tears wouldn't start to fall down. But I couldn't help it, my nose began to sting as I allowed myself to cry.

"Hey ,hey look at me." Bear said he placed his fingers beneath my chin and locked eyes with me. I watched him analyze my face and begin to sink.

"I was out with the boys tonight..we had some drinks...partied around the Hills and I promise you that's it. No girls with us the entire time. "

I couldn't really tell if he was telling the truth or not. Although even if he was lying , I'd make myself believe him anyways.

"Am I just..am I just a waste of time to you? Does me and this baby mean nothing but a side project to you ,Bear? " I asked him.

"No,y/n. I love you and the baby. I've just been so scared lately,that's it. Scared I'm gonna fuck up and I needed...time. Well I wanted time. Time to think about what fuck I was gonna do." He took a short breath and looked away for a second.
"On my way home, I was thinking: I'm tired of partying, I'm tired of touring and doing drugs and shit. I tired of not being with you."

I smiled a little." Really?" I asked for assurance.

"Really. What I really want right now is to go upstairs and lay in bed with my girlfriend." He said hopping off of the couch and reaching his hand out to me.

I hesitated a little before finally grabbing his and wiping away the left over tears the rested on my cheek.

We both walked our way down the hall to our bedroom. I resided on the right side of the king sized bed.
Matt quickly stripped down to nothing but his boxers and laid in bed with me,covering us both up in the white blankets .

He planted kisses along the bottom of my shoulders trailing to the crook of my neck , he intensely swiped his tongue against my skin.  My mouth hung open from the ecstasy feeling of his teeth gently biting down on my skin and him sucking away at it.

I shifted over to face him and planted my lips on his and kissed peckishly.

We both finally pulled apart an admired each other. Although the room was dark, the moon lit up the room and revealed his smiled.
"I'm always gonna be here with you and the baby,ok?"
"Boy" I replied smiling.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.
Huh?" He asked .

I chuckled. "Baby boy." I responded.
Excitement washed over Bear's face and he kissed me more.