pillow talk

Bear-
You just got done having the best sex ever with this guy you met on tinder. You layed there on his bed fascinated by what You've just experienced.

" Goddamn girl, you threw my back out on this one." He said out of breath. You smiled joyful. He reached his hand over to your hair and tried to comb through it but you blocked him.
" Uhh whatchu tryna do?" You asked him.

He laughed." I was tryna touch your hair. " He said

You scoffed under your breath and shook your head no. " You got the game fucked up." You said back to him. He grinned." What's so wrong with touching it? It's just extensions."

" Extensions you didn't buy." You corrected him. He rolled his eyes at you and adjusted himsef under the covers."you had no problem with it when I was getting in that ass." He joked.

You replied with ," yeah cause I was horny."

G-eazy-
"Ahh fuck I'm gonna cum inside you. " Gerald hollered as he kept pacing inside you  You continued to fake you orgasms and made a believable...ish scream when he slammed inside you and came.
"Damn girl, you're amazing." He said as he pulled out of you and collasped on the bed.

In disappointment,you smacked your teeth and went to the bathroom to pee.

That was so bad. The whole time it was just him enjoying himself. He's really sexy though,but that's the thing. All face ,no penis.

You finished in the bathroom and proceeded to get dressed. Once you were all done getting yoursef together,you walked out and saw him laying on the bed still on his phone. He looked up at you and frowned.

" Where ya goin', girly?" He asked.
You backed up a lil bit and faced down." Oh well I was gonna head home. I have things to do." You said lying. You honestly just didn't want to stay.

" Oh ok,well I'll call you tonight about that dinner date thing."
You gave him a thumbs up and quickly left the apartment.

Hoodie-
"Jesus Christ girl, you might have a dude mentality with all that dominating you just did." He said gasping for air.

You blushed and layed your head on his bare chest. You felt him leave a kiss on your forehead.
"So you..maybe wanna start goin out?" He asked curiously. You tensed up a lil bit. You and hoodie had been friends with benefits for a couple months now and you suspected he was catching feelings for you. The thing is that you don't feel the same way.

" Look, I like the way we are now ya know?" You said.
He looked away from you in dissapointment.
"I understand." He turned around in bed and went to sleep.