g-eazy gif

Gif^

Your point of view
"That was so wack,don't you think?"He asked me. I looked back to the fun house we had just went through." it was fun to be honest. " i admitted.He smacked his lips." ive had better scares then that shit." Gerald complained.

He grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me close to him. He ran his hands down my brown skin and stared deeply in my eyes.

"Hold on." he then muttered. He dug into his pocket and the. Took out a black marker. I furrowed my eyebrows together in comfusion." someone had asked me for a autograph. I came handy." he explained.

He opened the marker and put it near my face. I squealed and covered my face." no your not putting that on my face. "I yelled.

He forced my hands down and held them down as i tried to break free. He put the marker on my face and could feel the kind of cold touch. I started moving my face so it could difficult."come on, y/n. You dont want lines all over your face." he whined. He moved the tip to my nose and then my cheeks.

He laughed after he was done. "There,your a kitty cat." he laughed. I slapped the marker out of his and smiled.

"Imma write on your face later." you spat.

"Yeah, i hope its something that can sit on my face." he got closer.

"I hate you." i laughed. He pouted but then slowly raised a smile ."You can never hate this." He then picked me up and spun me around and gave me wet kisses repeatedly on my cheek when he stopped.

"You make it so hard." i spat. He kissed me one more time on my nose." i know."