when i need u-geazy

(y/n)

Today was the worst day ever. You finally built up the courage to tell your mama that your dead beat step dad had been abusing you ever since you were just a lil baby. Of course she didn't believe you .She wasn't gonna let her daughter drive out the only man that ever loved her. So instead of giving him hell on physically hurting you, she took it out on you instead.

Everything that you owned,clothes,shoes,stuffed animals,etc... Was thrown out on the lawn for the rain to take. She spat on your face before slamming the door on you. So you sat there, sitting in your own belongings not knowing how things could've gone so wrong.

Despirately,you took out your phone to call (bf's name) to see if maybe he'll come get you and help you.

You were blinded by tears and rain and could barely see your phone screen.

You were shaking heavily,so cold and starving since you've been out for 3 hours.

Rinngg
Ring
Ring
Rin-

" What (y/n)?" His voice comforted you. You smiled so bright and happy.

" Baby I need you so bad right now. My mama j-" you stopped when you heard a familiar female​ voice in the background. You knew that voice from anywhere. It was Jesse. He cheated on you with her about two month ago and swore he wouldn't see her ever again.

You shook your head in disbelief and started harder.

" Babe?" Your boyfriend said.
" I can't believe you would do this to me again. You promised me, you looked into my eyes and promised me."

You immediately hung up and cried yourself in your hands hoping god would just end you already. You felt like everything was never gonna get better. The thought of never able to see your sister or brother again,or being to hold and cry to them killed you.

Suddenly your phone rang. It was Gerald. "Hello?" You said in sadness with a hiccup.
" Are you ok? Love,I just said your mom posting on Facebook talking bout how her she has an ungrateful child that she had to get rid of what happened?"

You couldn't say a word. All you could do was stare back at the home that was once yours.
"G,please come get me. I need you."

" Look,I'm already near your neighborhood anyways. I'm only 6 minutes away. I'm coming for you." With that he hung up.

You felt relieved,but that didn't stop you from still feeling the way you felt. Unwanted, empty, Stupid, and not deserving.

Quickly you picked up your clothes and shoes,leaving the smeared birthday cards and ruined teddy bear that had meaning to you.

Your nose stung as you felt yourself about to cry again. Looking at all of the irreplaceable memories that were now gone.

G had finally arrived and jumped out the car last minute. He pulled you close to him under the umbrella and warmed you up with his jacket.

" Here baby girl get in the car quickly. You're staying with me now."