"Thank you. Saranghae." Jackson said the first two words in English, and the latter in both Chinese and Korean, patting each back reassuringly. 

Smiling briefly, he dropped his head and stepped out. 

Jackson shot up in the bed, breathing rapidly. Eyes frantically searching around, his eyes landed on a figure leaning on the wall. 

"J-Jaebeom hyung?" Jackson whispered questionably, blinking his eyes to make sure it wasn't a dream but reality he was in. 

When Jackson has shot up, Jaebeom started. He was surprised to find that Jackson still uttered his name with the appropriate honorifics, and temporarily felt his throat close up with emotion. Instead, he dared to sit on Mark's bed, considering the factor that Mark would be overjoyed that Jackson woke up, and gave a repentant smile. 

"I'm sorry, Jackson." Jaebeom mumbled, feeling the sting of tears that were constantly at the backs of his eyes threatening to spill. 

Jackson erupted into a giggling mess, and smiled as wide as he could, "I would've done it regardless. Any member would." 

Putting an arm around his leader, Jackson smiled comfortingly when Jaebeom let sobs rack through his body, putting arms around Jackson's waist in turn. Jackson could've well said that this moment was one of the few precious moments in life, but then again, every moment with anyone of the six friends he had were the sweetest although some were tinged with pain.

"I could never get mad at anyone, including you. Besides, it was for the best. Your safety is the most important thing in the world." 

Jaebeom felt relieved, so relieved that he started to cry another round and regrettably dampen the front of Jackson's shirt. He was overwhelmed with emotion, happiness, regret, comfort, but also anger at his own actions. 

"You forgive me? Even for what I did?" Jaebeom hiccuped, nestling into the warm embrace he thought would never happen again. 

"Of course. Didn't I say I was never mad at you?" Jackson confirmed and Jaebeom gave a sigh of relief, pressing a kiss to his forehead and chuckling that he needed a dye job to which Jackson replied that he intended for his hair to show his roots and that Jaebeom should try it one time. 

But their bubble was broken when a different body threw himself in between, but Jaebeom, immersed in euphoria, didn't care as he laughed and exited the door. 

"Jackson!" Mark yelled, peppering kisses all over his face and ending a chaste kiss on his lips.

"Mark!" Jackson greeted back after, laughing out loud as Mark hugged him as tight as he could. Being a vampire, Jackson had no windpipe to crush, and hugged back just as hard. 

Seeing Yugyeom, and the others peeping in the doorway, he gestured for them to enter. Suddenly crowded with kisses and hugs, they yelled in happiness, Jaebeom watching fondly from the door. 

"I forgive you—if you help me decide how to propose to Jackson." Mark wiggled his eyebrows, taking an affronted step back when Jaebeom slapped him on his back teasingly.

"I was the first one to notice, and it would be my honor. Bout I think the others would get jealous when their Jackson is stolen."

"No way. Jackson's still going to be living here forever with the seven of us." 

——————-

Jungkook wracked his brain, trying to come up with a solution. Namjoon had told him all that and left, leaving him to deal with the problems. 

"How am I supposed to do this?" Jungkook asked the sky, twirling a blade of grass between his fingers, laying on the bench with a concentrated look in his eyes.