Back at Mt Weather

I was walking to the distribution centre, Gina had asked me to check on a book she had found, but, to be honest, I had no clue why me. I was lost in my thoughts, starting to get worried about why Bellamy and the rest weren't home yet, but I was pretty sure Roan was involved. However, my thoughts were shattered by a loud noise and a few people moving near me.

"O?" I asked as I saw Octavia, Lincoln and a few other people surrounding someone.

"It's Nyko! He's hurt!" She told me, clearly panicking. "We are taking him to Abby."

I decided to follow them, I liked Nyko he had been kind to me before, and even tho I knew he was going to survive I wanted to make sure I did everything I could to help him.

"Abby, Abby. It's Nyko." Octavia said as we both entered first, and the rest followed carrying him in a stretcher.

"He said it was Azgeda. The Ice Nation." Lincoln explained.

I looked at him, with my mouth opened as memories started to come back. Only fragments, but nothing good was coming, that much I knew.

"Where?" Abby asked.

"We don't know."

Jackson quickly ran to him, checking the wounds. "His pulse is weak, he's burning up."

"Clotting has stopped the flow but he's lost too much blood," Abby answered, I had no clue what that meant, to be honest.

"I'll type him," Jackson said before going to grab something.

I stared at all of that in confusion, trying my best to hold on to those memories and dig dipper into them, as adrenaline and fear tried to consume me.

"Are you okay?" I heard Octavia asking me.

"Yes, I, hm, I'm not a big fan of blood," I lied.

"RH null." Jackson talked again, and we all stared at him, Lincoln, Octavia and I had no clue what that meant, but Abby's face suggested it wasn't something good.

"What's wrong? We're universal donors. Here, take mine." Octavia spoke, showing her arm's skin to Abby.

"No, you can't. RH null can only take RH null." Abby answered.

Lincoln showed his arm and Jackson tested his blood, but it wasn't a match. We just kept staring at each other.

"Well, I don't understand. Can you save him or not?" Octavia asked, confused.

"Not here." Jackson witted.

"Jackson." Abby scolded.

"Wait, what's he talking about." Now it was Lincoln's turn to demonstrate confusion.

"I'm talking about Mt. Weather," Jackson said, and I realized what that meant. But until Pike was here I knew we were safe. "The medical facility in that mountain is state of the art. They relied on blood to survive, it's still all there."

"You want me to bring a grounder into Mt. Weather for a transfusion? They killed thousands of people for that blood, Jackson." Abby quickly answered. I felt awkward watching them argue.

They kept talking but my focus shifted elsewhere when I realized Jasper was in the room.

"Jas..." I muttered. Then I realized they were no longer talking, so I turned to Abby. "I don't think we should do this. Go to Mount Weather to actually use it, is a dangerous line to cross."

"He's my friend, (Y/N)." Lincoln was looking at me with puppy eyes.

"He is my friend too, but this could put our lives in danger, how can't you see this?" I was looking at Jackson now.

"I'm sorry kid, we can't just let him die," Abby said. "Get him ready for transport." She turned to Jasper. "I hope you're ready to face your feelings."

"He's going?" I asked, a bit shocked, but only got a sympathetic look from Abby. "Then I'm going too."

Didn't take long for us to arrive with Nyko to Mt. Weather. It seemed so wrong to be there, even tho 3 months had passed I could still see the dead people there, I didn't think that image would ever leave my mind. They were talking as they moved the stretcher, but I wasn't listening to them.

Octavia turned to Jasper, "Don't do anything stupid."

"Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on him," I told her and she gave me a weak smile as she disappeared into another corridor.

"I already told you I don't need a babysitter," Jasper told me in a very bitter tone.

"I'm not your babysitter, Jasper. I'm your friend."

"Don't you think it's funny she told me not to do something stupid when they were the ones deciding to come back here?" He asked ironically.

"They are just trying to save Nyko."

"Too bad Maya wasn't worth saving, right?" He said as he started walking.

"Jasper, please. You know that's not my fault, or theirs."

He didn't answer and instead just kept walking.

"Fine, can you at least tell me where we're going?" I asked.

All I got was silence, but he seemed to know where he was going, and I didn't plan to leave him out of sight. We arrived in a room full of paintings and other works of art. I remembered that from the show, and I was fascinated, looking at everything.

"Where is it?" I heard him say.

"If you tell me what it is I can help you look, you know?" I answered as I started at a painting.

"I don't need your help." I heard him whisper under his breath.

I turned my attention to him as I watch him struggle to get one out of a shelf, and then throwing it across the room. Then, he pulled a statue that fell down and broke, making me jump from being too close to it.

"Jasper!" I screamed, trying to get him to stop as he destroyed a few other things. "Jasper please..."

He stopped, dependently, putting a painting down, sitting on the ground, staring at it. I set down next to him. I was pretty sure Octavia had done that.

"Jas..."

"I was looking for this... It was her favourite. Represents the second circle of Hell, which is pretty ironic if you think about it. I told her I liked it, but I don't know. I miss her."

"I know..." I said as I hugged him, not a side hug like I remembered Octavia doing, a real hug. I felt him crying against my shoulder, and I felt tears growing in my eyes too. "I know it hurts, she was your first love, but it will hurt less, I promise. Just please don't shut me out."

A/N

So, Bellamy will only appear next chapter, I'm so sorry for everyone who was hoping for him this chapter, but I think this was still a nice one with her and Jasper. Hope you guys enjoyed, please vote!

SPOILERS. Would you rather if Gina, Lincoln or Lexa didn't die? (I'm only talking about people that die in season 3)

See you next chapter! Lots of love