Unity Day

A few days after the whole Lincoln situation, nothing much had happened. No grounders attacking, no major events with the delinquents. I mainly hang out with Monty and Jasper during these days. They were even funnier and nicer in real life than what it showed on TV.

Right now I was trying not to roll my eyes at Jaha's speech about Unity Day, his voice echoed through the camp which made it pretty hard to ignore.

"My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground. For ninety-seven years, we have eked out an existence, hoping that someday our descendants would return to Earth."

Out of nowhere Jasper appeared with some sort of barrel. "Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again! Hey! Call this batch Unity Juice! Who's thirsty?"

He started to pour the drink to the cups that for some reason everyone was holding, while they shouted Monty's name.

"(Y/N)?" I heard Finn's voice calling me and looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Look." He pointed at Octavia, who was leaving the camp, probably because we were still the only two who knew the truth about her and Lincoln.

I didn't know what to do so I gave him a sympathetic smile. "We can't tell anyone."

"Aren't you worried?" He asked.

"It's Octavia, whatever she is doing, trust me. She got it handled." I answered, thinking about how she'd become the Red Queen.

"Hey, guys! Don't you want some?" Jasper screamed, asking us both.

"No, thank you, I'm really not into that," I answered.

"I'll have some." Finn walked to Jasper, grabbing a cup.

A few hours later the party was still on. I was actually quite bored, I was never the party type. More like the stay at home type. So I was sitting near the camp-fire, watching the fire crackle, I liked the warmth of it.

"And I thought Clarke was the serious one." I looked up to see a drunk Bellamy staring at me. "You're gonna tell me you don't like parties?"

"I'm sorry I'm not the biggest fan of being surrounded by drunken idiots."

"That's not going to take you anywhere, having fun tonight won't stop you from being responsible tomorrow."

"I'm a fun person. But we clearly have different definitions for the word fun." I teased.

Before Bellamy could answer me, with a smirk already showing, Clarke arrived.

"Hey. I need to talk to you." Clarke said without even seeing me.

"Having fun yet, princess?" He answered.

"I'm being serious."

"You always are, so talk."

I was sitting there, searching my memory for what was going to happen.

"Finn's set up a meeting with the Grounders. I'm leaving to go talk to them."

Now I remembered, I stand up. Not knowing if I should help or just leave.

"Oh, hi. Hm..." Clarke spoke, realizing I was there, not talking anymore.

"Yeah, I got it. You don't want people to know. I'm not telling anyone." I said realizing she was waiting for me to leave.

I started walking away, she didn't realize how much I could help if only she could listen to me, like with Murphy or Lincoln.