Sterling

We were walking in the middle of the woods for hours now, following the grounders map.

"Everyone, eyes peeled. We're in Grounder territory." Bellamy warned.

"Everything is Grounder territory, all right?" Murphy complained while stopping. "I can't keep running, all right? We don't even know if the guy Finn killed was telling the truth."

"That's what I've been saying, but okay," I said, stopping too.

"Keep moving," Finn said, grabbing Murphy by the arm.

"Finn, what the hell?" I was really tempted to grab Murphy's other arm.

"We can give him a minute," Bellamy said and Finn let go of his arm.

"No, we can't. You heard what that Grounder said. They'll outlive their usefulness."

"You know what? (Y/N)'s right, I heard what he said when he had a gun pointed to his head." For a second I couldn't believe Bellamy had actually said that.

"Do you two you think I wanted to do that? He would have told his people were coming, and by the time we got there, our people would be dead. Maybe that's something you can live with, but I can't!" Finn pushed Bellamy and he pushed back.

"Hey, you did what you think you had to do, but you are not yourself right now, and I can't be out here with another loose cannon."

"Guys..." Monroe said, stopping them and pointing to a dead body nearby.

We started to follow the trail of dead bodies, they were clearly people from the ark. I was following them when I heard a noise in the woods. I stopped. I really wanted to check it. Knowing it was the wrong choice, I did it anyway.

I walked towards the noise and saw a man lying on the floor. He was trying to get up, probably where the noise came from. He seemed dizzy but not too hurt.

"Sir?" I asked a bit confused.

He quickly turned his attention to me.

"Are you one of the kids that were sent down here?" He asked, desperation clear in his voice, while he got up, leaning on a tree.

"Yes..."

"My boy... Clifford? Is he alive?"

I remembered that boy, he was really nice to me. I was pretty sure he was in Mount Weather.

"I'm sorry, sir. We're looking for him, I..."

Before I could finish Bellamy appeared, looking worried.

"(Y/N), where were you?"

"I found someone." I pointed at the man with my head.

"So did we."

Bellamy explained to the man what he knew about this whole situation, with the "grounders taking the delinquents" while we walked to get the girl whose name was Mel.

"Found her," Bellamy announced while arriving near the rest, all standing near a cliff.

"We don't have time for this." Finn seemed mad at me and, to be honest, at everyone.

Sterling was already grabbing a rope, to go help the girl, then I remembered what was going to happen.

"Sterling, no!" I ran to him. "Listen, we'll find a better way to get her back up here, but this rope won't be able to hold you both and you'll both die." I really wanted to save him.

He looked at Bellamy, panic clear in his eyes.

"Yeah, we'll find a way. I promise you we'll get her out of there." Bellamy smiled at him.