Water

In the morning everything was completely different, they had already found Well's body and he had already been buried. I could barely breathe with the height of regret in my chest, but some deaths had to happen in order for everyone else to survive. It had past a week since I was there. A week since I didn't sleep in my bed. A week without seeing my family and friends. A week with my favorite characters. And all I felt was pain and regret, instead of having fun, like everyone else. I no longer was sure if I didn't want to me just "everyone else".

I entered the drop-ship, where Monty was still looking at a broken wristband, trying to understand what had gone wrong.

"Hey, Monty," I said, I really liked Monty, he was sweet and had one of the nicest hearts there.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He said, still looking at the wristband, it still felt so surreal the fact that I was actually there, with them.

"How's that going? Any progress, brainy?" I discovered I was actually pretty good with nicknames and here they stick around and people didn't mind, sometimes.

"The same. I just don't understand how this can be..."

Suddenly Clarke entered, followed by Finn, looking like she had a great idea.

"Monty, try with my wristband!" She said.

I knew that was an act of stupid revenge on her mother, but it was worth a shot, right? Monty quickly agreed and silently did his thing, while Finn and I just stood there. He looked at me and smiled, seeing the fox on my chest.

"Yes! I did it. It's still operational." He said, finally.

Clarke smiled at Monty and he went back to what he had to do, to try to create the radio. She walked to Finn and I could see he didn't look happy with that decision.

"What? Monty needed a working wristband." She answered, but we both knew that was a half-lie.

"And you needed to punish your mother." He knew exactly what to say.

"Look, they're running out of air, and we need their help. My mother thinking I'm dead is only temporary." She was really defensive.

"Not if I can't patch it through the drop-ship mainframe. I can do it. We'll be talking to The Ark by nightfall." Monty answered, but Clarke didn't seem happy about it.

They both left and I watched Monty work, but I quickly got bored with silence, when it wasn't with the right people, at least.

"So, how's that going?" He didn't answer. "Okay..." I tried staying in silence for a few more seconds. "Do you need anything? Do you want me to get you anything I mean?"

He finally took a break and looked at me, he was clearly getting annoyed with me.

"Water, please." He finally said and got back to work.

I knew that was to get rid of me for a few minutes, and I was mentally thanking him, being in that metal thing was already making me anxious. I walked outside, looking for wherever the water was, quickly I saw Finn handling the water and I walked to him.

"Hey, can you get me some water to Monty? Or at least something I can carry it to him?" I said.

"Yes, of course." He gave a cup, that had came in the drop-ship and I filled it with water.

Near us, Connor, a delinquent, dropped a piece of wood he was carrying, he was clearly tired, seemed like he had been working all day.

"Hey!" I heard Murphy's voice getting near the guy. "You think the Grounders are just gonna sit around, and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?" He said pointing at Charlotte, who was tying some wires around wood.

"I just need some water, okay? Then I'll be fine." Connor said.

I looked at the cup of water in my hand and then at Finn, who denied with his head. He was right, messing with Murphy right now wasn't a smart decision.

"Murphy, get this guy some water," Bellamy said to Murphy. I quickly looked away from Finn to Bellamy, I hadn't realized how close he was. "Hey, you got this?" He said to Charlotte and she quickly ran to the wood. "I'm just kidding." He said with a smirk while picking it up.

I couldn't help but smile, it was between those small moments that I had fallen in love with him, and it was happening again. I looked at Finn, who was looking at me with a funny face, which made me break my smile. Connor was still on the ground, trying to recover. Murphy slowly got near him and started peeing on him. He was really trying to be hated.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?" He screamed and tried to attack Murphy, but 3 guys came out of nowhere and stopped him.

"Look at you! You wanted a water break. Get back to work." Murphy screamed, he really thought he was the boss.

I looked at the water again, and at Connor, who was still tired, dehydrated and now angry.

"Wait, Connor," I said, getting near him, who was ready to work still tired.

"Yeah?" He looked at me confused, everyone there treated me as if I was not supposed to be nice.

"Here." I gave him the cup. "Drink, it's way to warm to be carrying things and be denied water." He accepted, still a bit confused. "Don't listen to Murphy, he's a douche," I said rolling my eyes. "Anyway, see you around. I gotta go get another cup of water." The second bit I said to myself but out loud, something I did often.

He whispered a confused "see you around" and went back to work.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Murphy said, almost yelling.

"Being nicer than you," I said crossing my arms and looking him in the eye.

"You are taking my authority!"

"Your authority?" I laughed. "Well, that's funny." I started walking away. "Kindness makes a better king" I stopped. "That's why your only Bellamy's second, and not the actual ruler."

I walked away, ignoring his curses and yells.

A/N

Thank you all so much for reading! Please leave a vote if you enjoyed it. Comment your opinions, thoughts and anything you have to say about the story! And thank you all so much for 600 reads! Also, I just publish a book just like this for Teen Wolf so go check it out!