Pinku Pinku

A/N short chapter but I'm bored lmfao. Enjoy this attempt at comedy.

Sehun POV

I stared at the target, tuning out the sounds of gunfire from my fellow teammates. Focus. That is all I need. I just need to-

"OH SEHUN! Get you bubble butt over here now!" I whipped off my protective earphones to stare at Kai as he marched across the field. My team watched on, smiles plastered their faces. I am so making them run the training course until they pass out.

"What is it Kim?" His face was purple tinged and he looked ready to explode.

"You ate my chicken didn't you! It was in a container that clearly said Kim Kai! And everyone I talked to said you were the last one in the break room before lunch! So! I have a little gift for you mister!" He pulled a green object out of his pocket, tossing it to me. I caught it and stared.

Oh no....

"KIM KAI! THIS IS BAEKHYUN'S NOT MINE!!!!" I screamed, frantically shaking the plushy, as if that would help get the gross green off the boys favorite plushy. It's old pink color was gone, as well as its eyes and button nose, replaced with thumb tacks and.... was that a raisin? Oh God! That was a limited edition plushy! They stopped making that design years ago, the only people who have them are the hard core Rilakkuma fans.

I ran to the directors office, throwing the door open as Suho gave a scream, jumping into the arms of Yixing. It was silent for a while, the awkwardness growing before Suho spoke.

"Yixing put me down. I don't need to be carried."

"But sir you-"

"I know what I did!" With a huff, the interpreter put Suho down, walking out of the room. "Waht is this about Sehun? Don't you have a training class going on?"

I held up the plush toy, watching as his eyes widened in horror. He ran to his desk picking up a bright pink old style cell phone, with a rhinestone "H" on it. 

"Hello? Yes it's me.... Operation Bedazzle is a go!" With that he snapped the phone shut, inhaling deeply. "Be prepared Sehun, I have an expert coming in to fix this, but fair warning... he can be a bit... much. Just... don't make any negative comments."

10 minutes later, the door to the bull pen was thrown open, startling everyone from their work. There, standing with his hip jutted out in a sassy way, was a man in.... well let's just say, a clown wouldn't be caught dead in that. Bright pink leopard print waistcoat over  a green polka dot shirt with a orange plaid coat. Highlighter yellow jeans with calf length lace up boots in an awful shade of green. Granny glasses hung from his neck on a pearl chain. In short? This man was a walking fashion disaster. Introducing the lovely.... 

Heechul.

"Wassup Bitches! Time to get out glitter on!" 

"Just get in here and fix this!" Suho yelled, his face taking on a red hue.

"Geez! Someone be angry he doesn't get that yummy yummy from a certain- AGH!" WItha forceful yank, Heechul was pulled into the office, a gross plush shoved in his face.

"Fix. Now." 

"Oh honey~ Give me 15 minutes."

-15 minutes later-

"Your doll is fixed, now if you will excuse me, I have a date."

"With the fashion police?"

"No, with my lovely girlfriend who dressed me today. She said I would look dashing."

"HEECHUL GO HOME!"

"WHY WON'T YOU APPRECIATE ME SUHO!"

"Hey um guys? I found Mr. Kai's chicken-"

"CHICKEN!"

"KAI NO!"

.......

"I'll call an ambulance."