Big Baekkie?!

@supermochii this is for you fam! 

Baekhyun POV

I stared down at my prince parts, confused. Why was it tingling? And hard? I pulled my waistband out to see into my pants. I looked up at Daddy real fast before reaching down and poked. I pulled my hand back with a squeal.

"No! D-don't touch it Baekkie! Uh... here drink your milk! I'll be right back." He shoved a sippy cup of chocolate milk in my hands before dashing away, grabbing his phone on the way. Shrugging, I sat on the couch, my legs spread wide, watching Wonder Pets. I like Tuck, he is a cute turtle, like Uncle Turtle!

"No! I am not gonna-Fine ok stop yelling at me! Jesus man, take a chill pill! I'm hanging up now!" I turned my head to stare at the door to Daddy's room curiously. Toben sat beside me, his tiny head on my thigh, staring up at me with his large brown eyes. 

"Daddy? Are you ok?" There was  loud thump and a groan of pain before Daddy came out of his room, rubbing his head.

"Uh, yeah I'm ok Baekkie. Um, listen, uh shit... um Baekkie, do you um want Daddy to help you?" I tilted my head, slightly confused.

"Help with what?"

"Oh god, um Baek, you are in heat and I-" I squealed in delight. My happy week is here!

"Daddy! It's my Happy Week! That means you have to give me whatever I want! Eomma Kihyunnie told me so! So! Let's make cookies! I want chocolate chip and peanut butter and SPRINKLES! Lots and lots of sprinkles!" I grabbed his hand, leading him to the kitchen.

"Wait, Baekhyun, no stop!" 

"But Dad-" Why was it so hot? I turned to see the man beside me. Damn, he's sexy as fuck! I bit my lip, lifting my arm to run down his forearm. Damn, Little me has a sexy Daddy. I totally approve of him. 

"B-Baekkie? Are you good?" I blinked up at him, running my tongue over my bottom lip.

"I've never been better." With that, I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bedroom. Pushing him harshly down, I climbed on top of his lap, grabbing his collar and yanking him up. With a smirk, I crashed my lips to his. He gave a slight muffled shriek before I felt him kiss back.

A moan escaped my throat as his tongue licked my bottom lip, politely asking for entrance. I grinned against his mouth before opening up for him, allowing his tongue to brush my own, sending delicious chills down my spine. My hips started moving of their own accord, grinding against his stomach, adding more kindling to the fire in my tummy, turning it into a raging bonfire of heat.

"I. Need. You. Now." I spoke between wild kisses, trailing small pecks down his neck, biting his collarbone before returning to his lips. I didn't even need to tell him twice, he grabbed my hips, deftly turning me, slamming me down onto the soft mattress.

Clothes went flying before everything went still. His eyes landed on my collarbone, a glint of curiosity shining in them. I shook my head. No, those memories are never to be opened. Instead, I grabbed the bottle of clear liquid, lathering my fingers before seductively trailing my hand down my chest, stomach, and finally, between my legs. His eyes honed into my movements, staring without breathing as I worked myself open for him. I beckoned him forward with a crook of my finger, taking his hand and bringing it to my mouth. Biting, licking and sucking on his fingers before guiding them beside my own, allowing him to stretch me farther than my own dainty fingers ever could.

I gasped out as his long fingers easily reached that special spot inside me, my legs quivering as my release became more and more apparent. As if sensing I'm near completion, he removed his fingers, spreading my thighs and, with only a small glance up to me, buried himself inside.

I screamed at the stretch that his fingers and my own didn't even slightly prepare me for. Thank god he let me adjust before he started moving, his thrusts so powerful, I was constantly jolted towards the headboard. 

Our bodies were soaked in sweat and he didn't even appear to be tired, his breathing hot against my neck where his face was nestled, occasionally sucking small dark marks into my pale skin, leaving behind his mark of claim. I was his now, nothing can take me from him.

The pressure in my lower stomach became all too much, my release staining our stomachs, and the sheets below our bodies. Falling limp, I marveled at the strong capable body moving above mine, moving in me, dominating me completely. I fucking loved it. 

With a final thrust, his release came, coating my insides and filling me to the point where my stomach bulged out a little. God this was heaven for me. Reaching up, I pulled his body down on mine, savoring his warmth, listening to the pounding of his heart as we caught our breaths. My fingers tangled in his hair as he pulled out of me gently and I allowed myself to fall back to my comfort zone.

Daddy's head was still buried in my neck, tickling my skin. I pulled away with a squeal, bursting into giggles.

"Daddy! Can we make cookies now?" Daddy jerked back with wide eyes, as mine trailed down his chest, his stomach.... wait... why do I feel sticky? Pouting up at him, I sat up, watching him closely. He seemed at a loss of words before nodding his head. As he moved to get up I quickly grabbed his cheeks in both hands, pecking his lips softly.

I pulled away with a whispered, "Day one Daddy, 5 more to go."

With a giggle I skipped out the door, heading for the kitchen. I passed by Toben, but he wouldn't look at me. Wonder why.... anyways I wonder what kind of cookies I should make....

Unknown POV

Where is he? He can't have left the US my sources would have told me! 

Dammit Baekhyun!

When I find you, I'll make sure your past horrors are nothing compared to what lies ahead for you.

I'll get you back dammit, if it's the last thing I do!