Dark brought your head back to face his. "There is no need for that, darling. I find you breathtaking as you are." This, of course, only made your face burn hotter, and that heat travelled down your body, pooling below your stomach. You squirmed in slight discomfort, thighs squeezing together in an effort to hide the fact from Dark. But, of course, he was as observant as ever and pried your legs apart, fingertips grazing along your soaking core.

This simple gesture made you gasp; the heat had been sudden and the touch only magnified it to the extreme. The demon smirked and continued to rub you, his fingers dripping with your juices as they circled your clit slowly, never quite touching it. "Y-you goddamn tease," you managed, squeezing your eyes shut.

He smirked and said nothing, watching your reactions as he slid two digits inside of you, pumping them slowly in and out. They were awfully slippery. "Already soaking wet for me, darling? I'm flattered," the demon purred, his hand moving just a bit faster, thumb pressed firmly to the sensitive little bundle of nerves at the top.

The motions were making you squirm all the harder; you needed the friction. Badly. "D-Dark, please... please don't tease me..." you found yourself begging. The heat had grown to an unbearable level, and you gnawed at your lip in a futile effort to stifle your outcries.

"Let them out, darling. Let Daddy hear you crying for him," he spoke softly, smirking even wider. At his command you let out a breathy moan, your back arching up and away from the bed. This was all the encouragement he needed, removing his fingers to focus solely on your clit. He rubbed furiously, no finesse whatsoever, his motions greedy and rough. He wanted to make you climax, and climax you did: hard, gushing your juices all over his hand. You gasped and clapped a hand over your mouth, eyes wide.

All he could do was smirk. "That was terribly easy," he cooed, licking his fingers clean before unbuttoning his shirt. In moments he was exposed, stroking himself slowly as he gazed down at you. "Darling, I will not lie to you: this will hurt. But I will go as slowly as you require me to, all right?"

Nodding, you took a few deep breaths before lifting your legs, your hands behind your knees to keep them in place.

Entering you was almost as painful as you imagined it would be, and tears pricked your eyes as you cried out. Dark reached and wiped them away with one hand, not moving otherwise. "Tell me to move and I shall. Otherwise I will stay put."

It stung. It stung like holy hell, and you let out a choked sobbing noise. But this was what- and who- you had chosen, and so you resigned yourself to it. Once the pain subsided a good deal you nodded. "A-all right, y-you can move..."

The demon pushed inside, little by little. Every time you winced he stopped, waiting for your signal to start moving again. Once he had hit the base Dark leaned down, pressing kisses to your throat. You were deliciously tight, and it was taking all of his willpower not to start thrusting right then and there. His hand reached down and began to stroke your clit again, trying to bring some form of pleasure in addition to the pain you were so obviously in.

That seemed to do the trick, as you whimpered softly at his touch. Your entire core throbbed, needing... something. Needing him, perhaps. "I-it's okay, Dark, y-you can thrust now..." you murmured, hands reaching up and taking his scruffy face before lacing together behind his neck.

His thrusts were slow and manageable at first, and he groaned audibly, your hips in his hands. But the moment he struck you inside, making you see flowers blooming in your vision, he knew he had hit paydirt. Growling, the demon began to thrust with abandon, striking you in that same spot endlessly. Your eyes rolled back into your head, jaw falling open as you mewled for the demon above you.

His large hands bruised your hips, the way he gripped them. Leaning forward, he captured your lips with his own in a sloppy kiss, tongue thrashing in your mouth. You whined against the kiss, reaching down yourself to rub your tiny nerve bundle as his hands were occupied in pulling you into each thrust.

Your second orgasm was just as powerful as your first, and you screamed into the kiss, muffled and broken, your back arching away from the bed again. After a few more thrusts Dark pulled away, stroking himself vigorously and gushing his demonic seed onto your stomach.

The two of you panted in the silence that followed for a little while before the demon walked out of the room, returning with a towel, which he handed over to you. "Darling? Did I hurt you too much?"

"N-no," you admitted, shaking where you lay. You took the towel gratefully, wiping your stomach down with a grimace; his seed was uncomfortably warm and thick. After a few moments of wiping yourself off, you tossed the towel aside to be washed later and gazed up at the demon, whereas putting his clothes back in order. "Now what?"

Dark blinked at you. "Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean... is that it? Are you just going to leave and never visit me again?" The very thought of that was a bit depressing; being alone all over again. As much as you wanted to be done with the demons, Dark's company was better than most.

His eyebrows went up high as he considered your question. "Well, my darling... if you want me to come back, you need only to light a candle for me."

"Ah, well... you see... I may have gotten rid of all the candles you gave to me already," you explained, sitting up and rubbing your arm sheepishly.

The demon's hands came together for a moment before prying apart; there, in his hands, stood another candle. This one smelled like... him.

Leaning down, Dark pressed a kiss to your cheek as he slid the new candle into your hands. "Light it for me, whenever you need me. I shall be waiting for you, my darling."

Then he smiled and vanished into the darkness.