THE PROFESSOR

Y/N's P.O.V

"NAIROBI GET YOUR ASS IN THE VAULT!!" I shout. "Berlin! pull her in!" "No! Venice you're coming with us" Nairobi grabs my arm.

"If I don't hold them off they're gonna be able to catch up and you won't be able to see your son. I promise Nairobi, I'll follow" I hold her shoulder. She was pissed.

"The fuck you are! Don't ever fucking lie to me Venice!" Berlin pulls her in the vault. She tries to get away from Berlin's grip. I run away and take cover while shooting at them. Shit, they had a big ass shield.

"Venice? what are you doing?" I hear the professor's voice through the bluetooth device. My heart melts. "Holding them off sir! Now go!" I say as I take a peak through the wall and start shooting.

They threw something. It was a grenade. I run to where the rifle is. The loud boom of the grenade followed. I stumbled a little but I was able to reach the rifle before they started shooting. I ducked down to take cover.

Berlin and Helsinki knew what I was doing. I have nowhere else to go to, I just heard that my mom died. I have no family and I might end up in jail. It's better to die than live in prison for the biggest heist we pulled.

"Venice, please go here now! Helsinki will blow up the tunnel" I quickly grab the rifle's trigger and start shooting around. "Yeah, when they get too near" I say while shooting.

"Professor, you have to leave. I don't have anywhere to go to... since you're head over heels for that inspector" I quickly realized what I said.

Well, might aswell say it... I'm gonna die anyway. The bullets run out. I quickly take cover before they started shooting. While taking cover, I was putting in new bullets.

"What? Venice, get here and we'll talk about it here please" I could hear the professor's concern in his voice.

"I'll have to say it now. Sergio, I've always had strong feelings for you. Ever since you started discussing the heist, there was something about you that made me have butterflies in my stomach and shit I've never felt like that towards anyone" I was practically shouting since I was shooting at these assholes.

This is my last pack of bullets. I'll have to make Helsinki blow up the tunnel. "Helsinki, when I say blow up the tunnel... Blow up the tunnel!" I heard no response. But I hope he heard me.

Finally I ran out of bullets. I quickly run to the wall to take cover but they were able to shoot my shoulder. "shit" was all I could say, it stung.

"This is it Sergio, atleast before I die I'll be able to say what I've felt for you since the beginning.  I love you Sergio and thank you for including me into this and for making me meet new badass friends" I cock my gun and breathe in deeply. This is it.

Before I could run to them, someone grabs my arm. I look to my right and see Sergio. "I love you too and I'm not gonna let you go" is this a dream?

"Hey lovebirds, before you do those love scenes It's probably better if you guys get here first" Berlin says through the device.

The professor quickly grabs a grenade and throws it at them. They started shouting with panic. Sergio pulls me to the tunnel. My shoulder was hurting even more.

He let's me go up the ladder first. Once we reached the top Helsinki blows up the tunnel. They bring me to the back of the truck where a medic was.

Berlin and Helsinki stayed up front. I lay down, controlling my breaths. Sergio held my hand. I look up at him. He smiles. "You're such a pain in the ass" He chuckles.

The medic cuts through my jumpsuit. "You're bleeding a lot" the medic said. He injects me with something.

"You have to sleep Y/N" Hearing Sergio saying my name was music to my ears. "When you wake up, we'll go out ok? somewhere we won't get caught" He strokes my hair.

My eyelids felt heavy. He leans in until our lips touch, he has very soft lips... Lips that I can never forget. The first kiss with the guy I was forbid to love.

"I love you Y/N" was the last thing I heard before I closed me eyes.

———————————————————/

THIS KINDA SUCKS BUT THANKS FOR READING :))