38. Busted

• Min Yoona's pov •

"Yoona noona" I was about to answer to those loud voice of Sewon but was stopped when I saw people behind him. The smile on my face fades away. Sewon, the boy didn't know anything and he just ran towards me like usual. I catch him in my arms, eyes still looking at those people.

"Crap" that's all I could say. "Mama said to not curse or you will get punish" the innocent little child cupping my face and told me with the most stern voice he could muster up but only makes me giggles at his attempt. But only for a short awhile.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. Now, Sewon how about you go to the others. Noona wants to have a talk with these hyungs and noona" I ruffles his hair lovingly before usher the sweet little boy to the others who were playing not far from where we stood.

"It seems like I'm busted now wasn't I?" I sighed knowing it's no use to run away now but I'm still going to stand on my feet. "You really are something" Jennie spoke and walk quickly to me and engulfs me into a bear hug. "I thought I've said I'll kill you straight away if you do things like this ever again. I gonna kick your ass this instant" Mark then join us. "Let me go. I can't breath" I said to the both of them.

After Mark and Jennie let me go, Jimin quickly engulf me into a hug leaving me with surprise since I didn't see him coming at me. "Jimin" I think he's crying since his shoulders were shooking slightly. "Don't do that again please" he cupped my face before he hugs me again.

When Jimin released me from the hug, Seokjin oppa came to me slowly. "Can I give you a hug too?" he asked smiling sadly at me. I didn't answer him as I walk to him and hug him in no time for him to register. "I miss your cooking oppa" he was laughing in my embraces.

"From so many things, my cooking is all you can missed? You're such a naughty little one. I can't rven get angry at you too!" he poke my cheeks and pull on my nose lightly that I crinkles my nose as a reaction. After he released me from the embrace, I see him. There.

He just stood there watching me, watching us. His face is smiling but the smile on his face, it's make me sad. He's smiling sadly. I bet I see him crying too. I think I see tears streaming down. I walk two steps towards him. He took three steps towards me. "I'm sorry sister" he took another step to me. I shooked my head as I took one step backward. My eyes stings.

"I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for not believing you. I'm sorry I hurt you. I know sorry is just not enough but I really am. I regret what I did. I hurt you my sister. My beloves little sister" he can't stand anymore that his knees collapsed on the dirt.

I am mad at him. Sure, but I still love my brother just like how I used to. I walk quickly to him. "I missed you the most oppa" and we hug each other on the dirt. He hold me so tight and the fact that he was a crying mess makes me almost laughing at him.

"You're crying so badly" I wiped his tears away but his tears still flowing down like a river. "You look like a little girl right now Yoongi. Please protect your pride as one of us. The kids are watching you. Can you at least stop crying?" Jin oppa almost snorted at him but the others already laughing at him.

"I don't give a fuck if I look like a little girl right now" he kissed my forehead and hug me again.

"I am just glad my sister is in my arm again" he said still hugging me. "I am glad too but I am still mad" I spoke still hugging him too. "I know" is all he said back.

• No one's pov •

• No one's pov •

"What?! How could all of them fit in the little cabin? No way" Yoona didn't agree with Mama Rowena about letting Yoongi, Seokjin, Namjoon, Mark, Jennie and Jimin to stay for a night and in the little cabin that Yoona currently stayed in.

"You have to dear. It's not like we have more rooms in the house, and it's almost dark. You know how the woods could be dangerous for them to drive back to Seoul immediately" Yoongi was about to say something but Mama Rowena stopped him and spoke instead.

"Yeah Yoon. You don't want us to get into accident won't you?" Jimin make an innocent face to her. Yoona looks at the all of them. She sighed heavily.

"Fine" she groaned. "Only for a night then you guys will go back to Seoul tomorrow. You four people have schedules tomorrow. Don't lie to me because I've read them all" Yoona glared at the boys then she adverts her glare to both Jennie and Mark. "You two. You can stay here with me" both Jennie and Mark high fiving each other. "I thought that we are the one who should be angry and glaring not you but that's don't matter right now" Jennie spoke that Yoona just ignore her fact.

"That's not fair. I mean I should stay here too with you" Yoongi protested. "You can't. You have works. You can't stay here in Daegu. You need to go back to Seoul" They were arguing about why should Mark and Jennie can stay while Yoongi can't that makes Mama Rowena ushered the rest of them to get inside leaving the two of them at the fields arguing to their hearts content.