4. Worried

• Min Yoongi's pov •

"Thank god we got our phone back. I missed my damn phone so much!" Jimin groaned as he grabbed his phone to his dear life. Namjoon just rolled his eyes seeing the younger. "I need to catch up with the rank I've lose" Jungkook literally talked to himself about games as he rushed to his room after the tour we have, we finally were back home after months away.

"And I'll be glad to make a phone call right now" there's only one person airing in my head and that is my dear little sister. "Sure enough, you've been too excited to get your phone back. Hurry make a phone call hyung. I bet she's waiting for your calls too" Hoseok let his arms on my dear shoulder loose.

I dialed her phone number. Despite having to deal with the massive cost of making an overseas phone calls, I didn't care. The matter here is, to talk with my sister. After a few rings, the phone was picked up and what a fool of me, I barked right away. "I've missed you so much, sis! How are you? I'm sorry for not calling you sooner since my phone was with my manager" I was too eager to hear her voice but was then fell out of hope when the one who's picked up isn't my sister.

                "Uhm, I'm sorry but this is not Yoona's speaking" this persona do know Yoona though. "So you must be Jennie right? Since Yoona doesn't have any girl friend other than you?" I asked desperately wanting to make sure there's nothing bad happen to my dear little sister. "Uhm yeah, this is Jennie speaking. I'm sorry to say, Yoongi-ssi but Yoona isn't here and won't be here anymore. Yoona is on her way to South Korea. She's already leaving two hours ago and she left her phone to me saying she doesn't need it and to quickly pick up if you're calling" this Jennie girl explained makes me gaped.

           Too much information going in, making me blur into space. "What?" I muttered out while Jin hyung and Hoseok giving looks at me asking silently what's going on after looking my facial expression. "She's coming alone or what?" I asked. Please don't say that she's all alone in that fucking plane heading to South Korea. "Y-yeah" that girl answered hesitantly.

           "I don't have the rights to tell you anything. It's just my job as she's asking me to tell you that she'll contact you there once you called this phone" she said again. My mouth hung open.

          Is this some kind of prank? To frankly tell everyone, this ain't funny. Uh uh. Not funny. Hear news about my little sister isn't there in Los Angeles and is heading here all alone isn't funny.

           "Uhm, Yoongi-ssi?" I heard the girl from the other line. After being unable to talk for several seconds, I finally decided to let the poor girl know that I'm still there. "Jennie, thanks for the information but I really need your help. If there's any news from my little sister to you, please contact me as soon as you can. I begging you please, okay" I asked something that every people would do if their in my shoes. After bidding goodbyes, we both hung up.

            "What's going on?" Jin hyung asked as soon as I put my phone on the coffee table infront of me. "I don't know how to say this but my little sister is on her way to South Korea and she's all alone. I don't know what happened but from what her girl friend told me, she's basically running away from home. I am so fucking worried right now. I don't even know why she's doing that" I stood up quickly and pacing back and forth.

                 "What?!" Hoseok jolted up. His eyes as big as Jin hyung after hearing this. Eventhough the members have never met her face to face, but somehow they knew each others through stories from mine and social media. So that's not something weird or freaky if both men were as surprised as me, her older brother.

           "She's coming here without that Jennie girl or that boy, Mark? Not even any of your family?" Jin hyung's question went through me like bullets. "Don't mention family and yes, she's not coming with any of her best friends. She's all alone in that damn flight" I tugging hard on my hair that makes me feel tightness on my scalp that reassures me a little bit.

            "Family" Jin hyung mumbled. "Hyung" I almost glare at the elder about mentioning that word but then, the look on Jin hyung's really make me realize something. "There must be something related to your family" hate to admit it but I think Hoseok is true. Damn. I think all of us three are damn true. Yoona's running away must have something to do with them.

           "Is that Jennie Kim who's answered the phone call?" Jin hyung asked. "Yeah, apparently Yoona left her phone to that girl and said she'll contact me here but we don't know when will she call me" I shooked my head. "That's difficult" Hoseok look at me in the eyes.

            "She'd took a flight that flew two hours ago that's mean she'll be here in few hours" I spoke. "She doesn't say where she'll go after she arrive?" Jin hyung rubbing his temple. "Jennie didn't say anything about that" I sighed deeply.

             "You just have to be patient and let's just wait for her calls" Jin hyung patted my back and walked away probably into our shared room to get some rest since the all seven of us practically just arrived home from an exhausted tours of ours.

              "I want to get some sleep. You too, get some rest, hyung. I believe she'll notificate you as soon as she can. Get some rest, you're exhausted" Hoseok tapped my shoulder before he too went inside his shared room with Jimin and Jungkook.

                 "Taking Hoseok's advice, me too went to go to my shared room with Jin hyung and perhaps getting some sleep before I wake up and figure out where Yoona could go if I was her. That needs to wait because I really need to get some sleep. This whole tours and mind-breaking really makes me exhausted.