47. Gathering

Present

No one's pov

"And that is the three of them saved the day" Taehyung smiled at the three toddlers infront of him. "Woah, mommy is so cool" one of the kids beaming with joyful. "Yes she is Mineuk-ah. Your mommy sure is such a cool person" Taehyung ruffles the boy's hair.

"Just like me, your swag uncle" out of nowhere, Yoongi came in and scooped up another child. "Uncle Yoongi!" The kids shouting his name excitedly. "Haven't you guys gone bored already with this story? You guys heard this for like every gathering" Yoongi put down the child he carried after pecking his cheek softly and only scoop another child's face in his bigger hands to peck her cheek too.

"You gave Taoh and Saeron kisses. So how about mine uncle?" Another child came with a pout on his face. Yoongi gave him double pecks. "Since you are my favourite nephew, so you get twice kisses Mineuk-ah" Yoongi smile his toothy grins.

"They were so eager to hear the story again. I couldn't help myself and just tell it. Usually it was Mark hyung's job but since he's not here yet so Jennie thought she should gave me the honor" Taehyung told Yoongi.

"Looks like your wife is trying to make you busy with the kids then" Yoongi chuckled at the latter.

"Mineuk-ie, Taoh-ya, Saeron-ie, come here to the living room! Uncle Jin wants to give you guys presents" was heard Seokjin's voice asking for the toddlers to see him.

"You guys should go. Your richest uncle is giving you expensive gifts again" Yoongi shooed the kids and he himself walks with Taehyung to the kitchen where the others are.

"Have you guys done with your usual story?" Seokjin asked soon as he saw the toddlers came in running to him or specifically for the gifts he is going to give them. "We're done already and it still isn't bored for us. Right Taoh? Mineuk?" Saeron who is the only girl among the three toddlers. Saeron and Taoh are both twins and were Taehyung and Jennie's children while Mineuk was the son of Yoona and Jimin.

"Yeah sure it is!" Both Taoh and Mineuk yapping their heads for Saeron's words. "You guys are so cute" Seokjin chuckled for them and started giving them their rightfully gifts that he spent alot of money for. Every year, every gathering they've would held, Seokjin is the one who would spent all out especially for the kids since he adores them so much and everyone can say Seokjin is the favourite uncle of them all.

"Uh uh uh, let's not open your gifts yet. We will open it up together tonight with the other uncles and aunties okay children. So now, let's get going to the kitchen. I just hope they don't ruin my precious kitchen" Seokjin told the kids and they just obeyed him since he is the favourite uncle and followed his steps to the kitchen.

"When will we start our gatherings in every of your households? It's always at my place" Seokjin spoke as soon as he entered the kitchen with the toddlers. "You have the biggest space for the all of us hyung so that is why we only held it at yours" Jungkook spoke on behalf the others while he himself was taking a bite of mashed potatoes from Yoona.

"Uncle Jungkook, you have your own hands don't you? Why would you make Mineuk's mommy feed you?" Saeron put her hands on her waist as if she was scolding Jungkook for behaving like a child and makes all of the uncles and the aunties laugh at the little girl action.

"I see Jennie through her clearly" Namjoon chuckled and sat up only to scoop the little girl in his arms and carried her and spins her like she always love. "Be careful hyung, we don't want my daughter to get hurt" Taehyung lightly warned him.

"I'd only broke things Taehyung not people for god damn sake" Namjoon sighed before he stop spinning the little toddler in his arms and just let her sit on his lap after that.

"I believe uncle Namjoon won't broke me, daddy. So don't worry about me" Saeron assure her father that she's alright.

What a bright child indeed.

"Of course your favourite uncle Namjoon won't hurt you. He'll just break those boys who will wants to take you out on a date when you're older" Jennie outspoke only makes the others agreed with her.

"Promise me you won't date boys unless they have buildings like uncle Seokjin and have multiple companies and have mansions all over the world as uncle Mark. You get me little flower?" Namjoon cupped Saeron's cheeks and bubbly pecked her forehead.

"Then Saeron will be a gold digger when she grow up" Yoona straightly said it up. "Anything that can assure my baby's safe and comfortable" Taehyung sound up only make them the other uncles nodded and left Yoona and Jennie look at each other shrugging their heads.

"Saeron-ie, what do you think of Mineuk-ie? Is he handsome like me?" Jimin asked the poor girl only to be left with sarcastic answer from his own son "I am much more handsome than you daddy. That's a fact" Mineuk said before being engulfed by Yoongi who was laughing at the poor Jimin till his eyes were squinted and his chest was heaving up and down harshly.

"And he got that sass from his mother" Taehyung said a fact leaving Jimin pouting at his own son.

"But to me, your daddy is more handsome than you. You are second. That's a fact" Yoona spoke and were engulved into Jimin's embrace while earning scoffs from her only son. "Mommy is just coaxing her husband. Right uncle Yoongi?" Mineuk whispered to his uncle which only led to the said man to fastly agree with his nephew.

"When will Mark arrives here?" Seokjin asked as he stuffed his mouth with a spoonful of bolognese made by Jennie. "His plane will land down at 6 pm and he asked someone to pick him up. He brought too many things from home" Yoona answered while Jimin kept pecking her head softly.

"I'll go pick him up since I need to get something on the way" Jungkook voluntered himself. "I'll just go with the maknae" Hoseok uttered. "Okay, for now, Seokjin oppa, Yoona and me, we need to bake cookies while the rest, get out from this kitchen" Jennie push one by one out of Seokjin's spacious kitchen.

"So oppa, tell us what to do" Yoona passed the apron to Seokjin before the started to do the artwork.