27. Deja vu

• No one's pov •

"Yoon, can I ask you something?" Taehyung was hanging around inside of Yoona's room. "What is it Tae?" Yoona who was lazily playing with Taehyung's hair while zoning to the space longingly asked back. "Am I the only one or is it true that Yoongi hyung really being indifferent to you for the past few days?" Taehyung tried to move his head to try to look at Yoona's facial expression.

"You're not the only one Taetae. Jungkook and Jimin saw it too. Maybe he was stressed out lately and he was tired. Maybe he don't want me to disturb him for the mean time" Yoona was trying to be positive for the past few days of her brother's being indifferent towards her. She was curious too but she think it's good for her to just ignore it and be positive. Yoongi was tired is what she thought.

"I hope everything's going back to normal like how it was before" Taehyung sighed. She'd hope so too.

"Taehyung, I was mean to ask you about something earlier but I've got no time to ask since you were so busy lately. How is it between you and Jennie?" Yoona had this questions lingering arounds her head for quite some times but unfortunately, the timing is just not right.

Taehyung was in a deep thought for a few seconds before he decided to give his honor answer. "The truth is, I do like her but my current situation, my current life is not promising for me to take our feelings for the next level. I've explained this to her and fortunately, she do agreed with me and said if we're meant to be, we will be together but if not, we'll just stay as a good friends. She was so understanding and I am glad for that" Taehyung sat up from currently laying down, head on Yoona's laps. "So what do you mean by that, is you are scared if you can't give her enough attention, love, care and time to spend with each other because of your career? Is that so?" Yoona was looking into Taehyung's big and atteactive eyes.

"Kind of. You know, it's not just about me. It's about our fans, our group, and it's also about Jennie. I'm afraid I can't risk everything I've had for the moment and I can't afford to lose what me and the brothers effort for all of these hardful years. We've gone through everything together and I can't be selfish you know" There's a slight sadness in his eyes before he quickly hide it with his big smile. "But having Jennie who understood what I've been implying and sort of more than okay for us to only be friends is such a bless for me. As if she could read my mind" Taehyung's eyes were glimmering.

"Jennie is always like that. She would understand people like they are the back of her hands and that is one of the reson why I am so glad she's my bestfriend. She could see through me even without me explain things to her. She was such a big comfort for me. So I kind of understand what you're trying to imply me with" Yoona was having thoughts about how she was so grateful to have Jennie supporting her for all of these years that she'd gone through hell. And Mark too.

As everyone were there waiting and sitting on the dining table before Jin can serve them their dinner

As everyone were there waiting and sitting on the dining table before Jin can serve them their dinner. It is another rare opprtunity of having a day off from the hectic crazy schedules for BTS. The table of eight people is normal but one of the eater sitting there was being abnormally quite and grumpy for almost 2 weeks now. It's none other that Min Yoongi himself.

His other bandmates noticed that but they'd choose to leave him be and act like everything is alright but there's one person who cannot tolerate it anymore. Min Yoona, the one who her brother was being indifferent to for almost 2 weeks already. She can't tolerate the silent and cold treatment she received from the once who was so warm to her.

"Yoongi oppa, don't you get tired of being grumpy and cold all the time now?" It's almost sounds rude but Yoona think it's good to diss her brother sometimes. As Yoona spoke that, the others snapped their heads to the siblings. Yoongi just scoffs. Jin who was walking with his foods ready to be serve for the hungry people was kind of dumbstrucked too before he finally walked again to the table to put his food there slowly and awkwardly.

"Little sis how was classes today? Did you have fun?"  Hoseok was trying to lessen the tension that were building up by asking random question. Yoona was about to answer when Yoongi suddenly interrupts. "Did you really go to any of your classes or you're just fooling around and lie to our face that you go to your class?" Yoongi was bluntly threw his words sharply.

Everyone was dumbfounded and mostly was Yoona. "What do you mean by what you said? Me? Lying?" It was tense and awkward both at the same time in the atmsosphere. The other six people were watching at the both Min with confusion mostly to the brother.

"Did you really go to your class today? Or you're having fun lying to me again?"

Again.

"You know, I am a little stupid if you twist the fact, so just go straightforward. You don't waste your time and I can quickly understand your meaning of saying things that sounds a little bit absurd to me right now" Yoona was loosing her patience but Jimin, who was sitting right beside her quickly realize the building tension beside him and decided to hold her hand reassuring her to go easy and calm down.

Thanks to Jimin, Yoona can slightly calm her ass down but not for so long when Yoongi stabbed her heart with poisonous dip knife. "I can't afford to believe every words you say anymore. Not after I've known the truth" The eyes she was intensely stared into, she felt it familiar.

She do felt familiar about those stares. She felt like some kind of deja vu. "The truth?" Yoona was trying to fit the hard question that being puzzling inside her head. Yoongi suddenly stood up and walk to his shared room with Jin to only came back to the dining with his phone.

He unlocked his phone and showed something to her. Her once questionable head was now replaced by her heart pounding really hard that she thought maybe Jimin could heard her heart beats. After she look closedly to what he'd shown her, her heart beats drop and her eyes went to a cold gaze. She was scared and sad but she was trying hard to make it oblivious by putting on an expressionless facade.

"The truth behind your sudden arrival here. In this very house, infront of me"