You play beer pong ~ PREFERENCE 1 ~ A BUNCH OF SHORT ONE SHOTS WITH THE GUYS

Versing in beer pong

I swayed before regaining my balance. Ino cheered me on as I faced the boys cups. The ping pong ball bounced in the water before I picked it back up and readied to throw it.

"Look out Shikamaru." Warned Choji but Shikamaru didn't seem bothered.

"Relax Choji even if she sinks this one she still has three more to go while we have two. And if I call island she'll have to finish that bottle and we will have won." I loved/hated the fact he didn't even say if I get it in because in honesty it wasn't necessary to say it. Shikamaru what with his ability to calculate everything to the last decimal point and ninja training got it in every damn time. I had superior ninja training being a jonin but in my inebriated stare my accuracy was far from great plus I got worse the more I drank because I was drinking for me and Ino as she had a mission tomorrow morning.

"I'm gonna win." I growled at him though I knew it wasn't true I missed and missed spectacularly hitting Naruto who was watching us. I burst out laughing and if Ino hadn't steadied me I would have probably fallen over.

"Look out babe cuz this is the end. Island." Declared Shikamaru smirking I watched as he sunk it first shot. The room exploded in cheers. I scowled as he swaggered over as much as he could summon up the energy to swagger.

"I hate you." I grumbled after finishing off my fireball.

"Yeah yeah." He responded "now I think you've had enough."

"But you haven't." I responded as I clung to him.

"You've had enough for us both and Naruto." He stated "I don't know how you do it."

"So what?"

"Ok no more pong for you unless your playing on Shikamaru's team." Laughed Naruto taking my cup from me.

"Shika..."

"Only if you let me take the shots."

"Woo! Poor us another round we gonna win-woah!" Shikamaru's arm around my waist was the only thing that stopped me from hitting the floor.

"So troublesome."

"Yep and proud of it!" I laughed grinning at him.

"I don't know if You should be proud of that."

"Oh shut up and just kiss me already."

Happily with a small smile he did as told but not before muttering "Bossy little pain in the ass." Which got him a punch to the chest.

------------

"Naruto you suck!" I laughed as he missed completely and Tenten had to go retrieve the ball.

"Shu up! I'll get it believe it!" He yelled swaying.

"Alright alright I think this is it for Naruto." Said Kiba who was playing as his new partner Naruto just kept losing poor guy.

"Alright you ready Naruto?" I asked getting ready. I was had taken to shots so far and wasn't feeling a thing but he on the other hand was feeling it and feeling it bad I had lost track of how much he had had.

"Bring it on!" I felt bad he was completely out of it as I threw the ball and it sank in the cup.

"No!" He cried gripping his head and slamming it down on the table in defeat.

"Aww Naruto-" however the next moment he was throwing up.

"Oh god!" Somehow Kiba and the guys got him to the bathroom and after making sure the others would clean up I grabbed my stuff and Narutos and ran to the bathroom.