Itachi one shot ~ Kitty

I couldn't move couldn't do anything as he bore down on me. That's not true I didn't want to do anything. Itachi was able to look right into my soul sometimes I swear.

"Uou idiot." he murmured and smiled. It made my heart leap in my chest that I could do something so small even when I really wasnt trying. Like right now. I purred and curled myself into a ball so he could pick me up. Smirking he placed me on his shoulder inside of the collar of his robe.

"Time for a mission." he said scratching behind my ears. I purred and rubbed my head against him. I licked his cheek making him smirk. "Yes you love me now but how about when it rains." I meowed in disbelief.

"You know you could talk instead of meowing." stated Kisame appearing from the darkness. I ignored him merely snuggling closer to Itachis warmth as he placed his hat upon his head. I was tempted to stretch and whack the bell tassel hanging from the brim but the moment he stepped out into the rain I was glad I had not. Itachi was right I hated the rain and instantly became a smaller ball on his shoulder and moved closer to his neck. Itachi's face was back to a mask nothing was going to get him now.

"So what are we doing that you need bring her along." asked Deidara I could see him through the gap between buttons on Itachis cloak that he always left open for me. I wasn't irritated by him though Deidara would have most likely tried to pet me had it not been for the rain and that Itachi would have cut his hand off. Itachi was very possessive of me when I was on his shoulder.

"Yes why do we have to bring the stupid feline?"

I hissed at Kisame who glared back at me.

"Remember Lillith Fish are friends not food." I purred at Itachis words laughing at them as Kisame glared.

"We have our mission remember? We can't give it up." stated Itachi.

"Well then we'd better get going or else the poor pussy cat is going to get her nice coat soaked." I wanted to rip him to shreds for that one. Stupid fish man.

The rain got harder as they set out and I moved as close as I could to Itachi I hated water I hated it with a passion.

We were walking for a long time, well they were walking I was merely perched on Itachi's shoulder taking and sharing warmth. It was well past noon when my stomach rumbled. I mewed softly and closed my eyes resting my head on his collarbone, maybe no one had heard it I hope not. Sadly it rumbled again and loudly too. Itachi looked down at me his eyebrows lifted slightly, startled.

"For someone so small your stomach sure makes a lot of noise." laughed Deidara.

"Says the man with mouths covering his body." stated Kisame.

"Here." surprisingly Itachi's arm was inside his robe his hand at his collar offering me a small animal cracker. "We'll be at the village in a few minutes you can eat then."

I stole the treat greedily and holding it between my paws began to munch on it.

Once I finished that I licked my paws clean then spotted the crumbs I had left inside his cloak upon his neck. Itachi stiffened slightly as my tongue rolled across his neck. I purred assuring him and rubbed my head against his neck. It only made sense he'd get tense one bite on his artery and I could kill him, but there was no need to be scared of me I would never hurt him. Slowly I felt him relax as I did it and he sighed his hand appearing from within the robe to be lightly placed on my head. It made me close my eyes for a moment at the feeling of sincere affection as he scratched behind my ear. I glanced up as he removed his hand and peered through the I bottomed gap. I flicked my tail against Itachis neck and meowed loud enough to catch the others attention.