"Fuck You" I Spat At Him. He Smiled Showing Off His Nasty Ass Teeth. He Looked At The Guy In The Front. He Shrugged. "Do It Quickly" He Licked His Lips.

"Im Sorry I Didnt Mean To Bring It Up I Just Get So Mad" I Wiped My Tear. "Its Okay Jamal Its Not Your Fault. "No Its Not" I Nodded. "Yea It Is Really But Get Some Rest We Going Shopping Tomorrow" He Nodded.

I Sat On My Bed. It Feels Like I Havent Been In Here For Years. When Its Only Been A Couple Days. AK Walked In. "Black" I Finished His Sentence. "Yea I Know Your Sorry. Everyone Is Sorry" He Came And Sat On My Bed.

"Where Is Amber?"

"I Dont Know"

He Came And Hugged Me. "Black Im Really Sorry" I Dont Know Why But I Just Let All My Emotions Out Into His Shoulder. I Told Him Everything That Happened That Night And I Dont Think I Can Say It Aloud Again.

He Pulled Me Closer And Hugged Tighter. Me Even Tried To Comfort Me While I Told Him. Hugged Each Other Tightly. " I Have A 15 Year Old Boy To Take Of And Im Only 18 I Couldnt Leave Him In A Place Like That I Just Cant You Dont Do That Shit To Blood. The Only Blood You Have Left At That."

I Needed To Let It Out To Someone. I Didnt Wanma Worry Becky Anymore Than I Already Had. Stress Is Definatley Not Good For The Baby And Thats All I Am. A Walking Bag Of Stress With Some New Problem That Arises Each Day.

I Blurted My Thoughts Aloud. "Im Moving. I Mean Not Out Of Chicago Cause I Need That Source Of Income But Out Of This House. Its So Congested Here And I Dont Want My Brother To Think Of Me As Some Whore Because I Live With 3 Dudes And A House Where Niggas Are Always Rolling Through."

I Looked Up To See If He Was Listening And He Was So I Continued. "I Just Want To Set An Example For Him. Somebody Has To. Where He Was Living ... They Was Gonna Make Him Touch Me. They Said It Was Gonna Make Him Become A Man When He Refused They Beat His Ass And Killed Our Mom Right Before Our Eyes. Thats When I Lost It I Got The Hell Outta There And I Left Him Behind So I Will Never Leave Him Behind Again."

I Sighed And Put My Arms Around His Waist. I Cried Some More. But Not For Me. For Jamal. He's Probably Seen Way More Shit Than I Have. I Stopped Finally Crying And Wiped My Tears. I Swear Im Not Crying Anymore That Shit Gives You A Big Ass Headache And Solves Nothing.
----------------
I Opened My Puffy Eyes. I Tried To Move But I Was Stuck Between Heavy Arms. Why I Let This Nigga In My Bed? I Heard Two Soft Knocks On My Door. I Closed My Eyes. I Seriously Hope No One Comes In Here And See's Him In My Bed With Me.

I Would Look Like A Damn Fool Laying Here With An Engaged Man. I Shook Him. He Didnt Wake Up. I Heard Another Knock. I Rolled My Eyes And Shook Him Again.

"Amber?"

"Get Yo Ass Out My Bed Nigga Thats Where You Should Be I Dont Remember Asking You To Stay!" He Jerked Foward. "Oh Shit Black I Didnt Mean Am-" I Rolled My Eyes.

"Get The Fuck Out My Room Nigga!" Becky Walked In And Examined The Scene. "Oh Shit"
I Rolled My Eyes. "Oh Dont Worry All We Did Was Sleep When His Ass Shoulda Been With Amber"

"I Only Stayed Cause I Was Tryna Fuck I Mean Mally Can Hit But I Cant?" I Raised My Eyebrow. Did He Really Just Say That? I Gave Her The 'Fuck Just Happened Face' She Looked At Him Shocked Ass Hell.

I Opened My Mouth To Speak. "D-" Jamal Cut Me Off. "Goodmorning Black, Becky, Fuck Nigga" He Smacked His Lips And Stood There. I Was Still In Shock By What He Just Said.

I Tried To Continue. "Did You Ju-"
Becky Cut Me Off This Time. "Set An Example" I Rolled My Eyes And Nodded. I Looked Back At AK. "You Can Get The Fu-" Becky Looked At Me. "You Can Get Out My Room Before I Call Beloved Amber And Tell Her Where You Were Last Night" He Kissed His Teeth And Left The Room.

I Looked At Becky And Jamal. "Did He Really Just Pull Some Dumb Shit On Me?" Becky Laughed. "Just Forget Him Right? I Guess You Guys Dont Belong Together" I Nodded Jamal Snickerd. "Damn Right"

We Looked At Him. "Watch Your Mouth Boy" He Nodded. "Sorry"
I Nodded. "Anyways Go Get Dressed We Going Shopping Maybe For An Apartment." He Nodded.

Becky Looked At Me. "Apartment Shopping?" I Nodded. "Even After I Move I Will Still Love You Chica! But I Think Me And Jamal Need Our Own Crib."

"Look You Dont Have To Leave Their Is Plenty Of Room For You And Jamal And If You Leave Its Gonna Be Boring" I Sighed. "I Dont Know" She Motioned For Me To Come Down The Stairs.

I Went Down The Stairs. Becky Yelled At Everyone In The Kitchen. "BLACK OVER HERE TRYNA LEAVE US!!" Mally Snapped His Head Backwards. "Then Who Is Gone Be My Friend" He Put Emphasis On The Word Friend. AK Came Down With A Smirk On His Face. "I Need A Sidehoe You Cant Leave" I Swear I Smacked Some Color Out His Damn Face.

"Becky Let Him Keep Talking Shit To Me If He-" Amber Came Out "If He What?" I Looked At Becky And She Knew. I Turned To Amber. "You See Your Trifling Ass 'Fiance' Or Whatever As You Already Know Wasnt In Your Bed Last Night Because He Was In Mines. I Dont Want Your Fuck Nigga And No I Didnt Touch Your Fuck Nigga So If He Come To My Room Again In The Middle Of The Night I'll Beat His Ass And Yo Ass For Not Keeping Him On A Damn Leash"

She Stood Back With Nothing To Say For Once. I Looked At AK And Smirked. Amber Looked At Me With Anger Written All Over Her Face. I Shrugged At Her. "Hey Atleast I Didnt Let Him It Cause Apparently Thats All He Wanted."

I Looked Over And Seen Jamal. "Damn Sis" I Looked At Becky. "You Right I Do Wanna Stay Here Ill Be Ready In A Hour Jamal" He Nodded. AK Looked At Me. "Really Black? Pull Some Foul Ass Shit Like That? And You Not A Homewrecker Huh?"

I Shrugged Again. "I Guess I Was Wrong I Am A Homewrecker But I Dont Have To Be You Brought It Down On Yourself" I Strode Off To Get Dressed As The Arguing Began. "Are You Fucking Serious!?"