Prologue

While Branch was collecting sticks about a mile away from Troll Vilage. Poppy and the other Trolls were singing loud that Branch could hear them a mile away. Branch runs towards to Troll Village and just check out what is going on and just watch them sing and dance until they finished.

Branch just sit and watch them have have till they finally finished. Later on Poppy noticed a gray lifeless Troll, Branch. "Oh hey Branch, how long have you been standing there" Poppy said while walking towards Branch and smiling. "For a few minutes, and maybe you could just turn it a little down on the singing? I could hear you from a mile away!" Branch glances at Poppy.

Branch was about to head to his bunker till Poppy tried to stop him from something. "Hey Branch before you go, we're about to throw a party where everyone is invited!" Poppy gave Branch an invitation and it throwed glitters on his face. Branch took the invitation but threw it on the ground and steps on it. "Sure everybody is gonna be there but not me" Branch glares at Poppy. He then headed back to the bunker and left Poppy sad when he said he isnt coming to the party.

When Branch was on the elevator he stared at the broken invitation letter thinking about something. When he arrived underground he was thinking he might atleast just come. The loneliness is getting to him so he then decided to go to the party tonight. But he then realizes he might get his colors back. "I dont want to get my colors back.. I dont deserve to be happy.." he said to himself. He thought if he just sit still and try not to get attention on the party, everything will be okay and normal.

He puts the invitation to the rest of the letters Poppy gave him and didnt come. He suddenly thought about the day when his grandmother died. He sat down crying. "Its all my fault.. Is all my fault she died!" he says to himself sobbing and burrying his face. He then started thinking about life, if he should stay in this world. He was thinking about it a while he lost time and the party will start soon. Branch went outside the bunker and went to the party.

When he arrived, he noticed it was a more opened space than he thought. So he just sat under a tree and just watched them party.

Poppy and the Trolls are having alot of fun partying, but Poppy was thinking about Branch not coming to the party. Poppy looked around and she couldnt see Branch anywhere till she searches on the dark and quiet place.

She noticed Branch and went towards him. "Branch! You came to the party after all!" she jumps around with happiness. "Yeah yeah, I just came to watch you guys party, nothing else" he glares at Poppy. She then stopped jumping around when she heard what he said. "Come on Branch could you atleast sing and dance with us?" she whined. Branch tried to avoid this situation, so he just stood up and headed back to his bunker. "Branch, wait! Please stay.." Poppy said with a sad voice. But Branch ignored her and continued walking away