#11

American bowling. It's a simple game really. Throw the ball and knock the pins down. It was so easy, in fact, Sirius was one hundred percent sure that he was going to whoop everybody's ass at it. 

Therefore, on this Friday night, everybody was sitting in the basement of Sirius and Remus' apartment complex with his makeshift bowling alley. Bottles were transfigured into pins and balloons into balls. It was actually quite impressive. 

"Peter and the deadly seven ten split!" Sirius narrates, marking the score on a pad of parchment. "That puts him and Mary in third place." 

"Seven ten what?" Alice whispers confusedly. 

"Just pretend you know," James replies. "Makes him feel better."

Remus sits in his chair, anxiously bouncing his leg up and down. Everybody around him was chatting animatedly about their lives; it'd been a while since they were all together like this. It was the perfect opportunity. 

"Moony you're up!" Sirius calls. Remus shakes his head, taking the bowling ball from him. "You got it babe. Strike, right down the middle." He slaps Remus' butt with a cheeky wink. 

"We get it you're dating," Marlene calls out. "No need to rub it in for the singles!"

The sound of pins being knocked down grabs everyones attention. All the pins were down and Remus was back in his seat just as before. 

It was Sirius' turn now. 

Remus stands up, reaching his hand into his pocket as Sirius took his place to bowl. The group got quiet, all watching eagerly. 

After two deep breaths, Remus taps Sirius' shoulder. 

One thing that everybody should know is not to disturb Sirius Black before he is about to bowl. 

Sirius jumps a foot in the air, dropping the ball right onto Remus' foot. Remus takes to a knee, groaning in pain when James and Peter burst into laughter from behind. 

"Remus!" Sirius exclaims. "I was going to win!"

"Sorry love," he grunts, standing up on one leg. 

"What did you want?"

"Uh...you had something in your hair." Remus hobbles back to his seat receiving an abundance of apologetic looks. Except from James and Peter. They were still laughing their asses off.