#7

Sirius swings his hand intertwined with Remus' back and forth playfully as they stroll through the park with their new puppy. The small, caramel colored labradoodle prances around in the grass attempting to catch a butterfly much to high for its reach. Sirius stares adoringly, keeping the leash tightly wound in his other hand. 

"Who's a good baby?" Remus coos, bending down to ruffle the puppy's ears. "You are. Yes you are!"

Sirius snickers. "Weren't you the one who didn't want a dog?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Remus stands up, brushing the grass off of his trousers. 

"Look at us, we're like a little family." 

"Yeah...a family."

"Of course, we can't be those overbearing parents one day. I'll be the dad the kids come running to when they need something."

Remus rolls his eyes. "More like I'll be the dad they come to when they want something and you'll be the dad they'll run to when I say no."

"One of us should be dad and the other should be daddy. You know, so we don't both answer. I say I'm dad and you're daddy."

"And why is that?"

"Well one of us already responds to daddy, and it isn't me."

Remus blushes profusely, nudging Sirius. He holds Sirius' hand again, reaching the other into his pocket. "So Sirius..."

"So Remus?" 

"Uh - " Remus pulls out a collar for the puppy, pushing the ring box further into his pocket. "We still need to pick a name for the puppy."

Sirius grabs the small pink collar with a soft smile. "Maybe if we just call her different names, she'll respond to one."

Remus chuckles awkwardly. "Yeah, good idea..."