#10

Clanking noises echo from the kitchen causing Remus to stir from his midday nap. He lifts his head groggily, shaking a hand through his hair. 

"Next you'll want to add the eggs!" Sirius' voice instructs, traveling down the hall.

Remus slips off of his bed, stumbling towards the kitchen. His eyes widen at the sight before him. A large camera is propped up in front of their island with two bright overhead lights shining on Sirius who is wearing a Kiss the Cook apron. Ingredients are spilt across the counter haphazardly as Sirius continues to cook. 

Sirius glances upwards, noticing Remus. "We have a special guest! Moony! Come here love." Remus shakes his head in refusal. "I need a taste tester."

Awkwardly, Remus shuffles into the cameras view. "Hi..." he mumbles. "What're you doing?"

"I'm starting my own cooking show. Today we're making a chocolate cake." Remus can't help but chuckle. "So where were we? Yes the frosting. My boyfriend here loves chocolate."

Remus' hand instinctively reaches towards his back pocket. What he would do to hear the word boyfriend go to fiancee. The words sit at the tip of his tongue as he replays them in his mind over and over again. Three words. That's all it would take. "Sirius -"

Before he can finish his sentence, a spoon is shoved into his mouth. Remus opens his eyes, staring at the spoon connected to Sirius' hand. He gently takes it out, licking his lips of the frosting. "Mmm," he mumbles. 

"Tasty?"

"Yes."

"Can I try some?" Remus smiles, leaning over and pecking Sirius' lips. "Thanks love. Now please, you're taking my spotlight."