#4

Remus bends down on one knee, resting his forearms on his knee. "Sirius, will you marry me?" he asks holding up the ring box. He groans, unsatisfied. "Sirius, I fell in love with you...Sirius, I love you. I -"

The doorhandles jiggles and Remus snaps the box shut, shoving it into his pocket. Sirius walks through the door, confused as to why Remus was on the floor, but not surprised. "Hey love," he says locking the door behind him. "What're you doing?"

Remus lunges forward casually. "Um, yoga. Peter says it helps connect my chakras."

"You do yoga in your jeans?"

Remus glances down at his attire and stands up. "It was just...never mind. Can we talk for a second?" Sirius nods, allowing Remus to guide him over to the couch. "We've been together for a long time now."

"This isn't a break up, is it?" Sirius questions, slightly alarmed.

"No! Definitely not a break up." Remus holds his hand tightly. "I think we should take the next step in our relationship." Sirius stares at him blankly. "We both love each other and we live together. The next step is a bigger commitment to each other." He takes a deep breath, but one look from Sirius sends him running the opposite way. "We should get a pet!"

Sirius purses his lips in thought. "A dog?"

"Or a cat. Or fish. They're quite low maintenance. You know, no training or accidents on my nice wooden floors or rugs."

Sirius laughs, his thumb rubbing over Remus' hand. "I think a pet is a great idea! Can we please get a dog?"

"We already have a dog in the house. A cat would be nice."

"Why not both?" Remus' eyes widen knowing that the idea was already planted into Sirius' mind.