Chapter 15 - No, Please No.

Chapter 15

**Harry POV**

I hold Bella’s hand tightly as we wait in the waiting room.

Honestly some of the worse moments of my life.

I’m crying my salty tears as I hold my Bella in my arms trying to protect her from the harms of the world. I just want her to be happy. I want Maya to be good and healthy. I want to start a life with them in London. I want to come home from the studio with Bella baking dinner and with little Maya at my feet. I want to love my girls with all my heart and spoil them.

I rub circles into Bella’s back as we wait. Every second killing me.

“Bella! I got what you asked!”

Mum comes running down the hall holding a bag and what looks to be a pink scrapbook. I give her a confused look as she hands Bella the stuff. Bella smiles cutely at her as she takes the pink scrapbook in her hands. Bella runs her fingers over the book gently before handing it to me. The cover says, “Maya’s baby book”. I suck in a breathe as I look up at Bella who hands me a DVD player.

“Look at this by yourself. I think you’ll like it.” She rubs my back before going off with Mum.

I run my fingers gently over the book before opening it to the first page.

‘Maya Marie Styles’

Pictures are all over the front cover of her and Maya. Even one of me and Bella at our wedding. I smile as my heart warms. I flip the page to see Bella angled her body to the side while she looks at the camera. Her shirt is up as she holds her stomach.

“8 more months till I meet you! So excited!”

The title of the page reads, ‘Month 1.’

Thenext 8 pages are of Bella next to the same wall holding her stomach. I smile and laugh as I realize she wrote all the weird things she’s craving on the side. I flip the page to see a DVD in a pocket on the page. I raise an eyebrow in confusion as I pull the DVD out and set in the DVD player.

“HELL THIS HURTS!”

Suddenly an image of Bella being rolled into a room comes on.

“I HATE YOU HARRY STYLES! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME?” She moans in pain as I chuckle. Bella in the video is sweating like crazy. She looks at the camera and smiles.

“My baby is being born.” She says slowly as realization sets in. “You’re going to be a great Dad, Harry.” my heart melts. She made this for me. She made this so I wouldn’t miss out. I know it seems weird to watch a women giving birth on a DVD player in a hospital. But I realize then how much I missed out on; my child’s birth, first time talking, first walk, first haircut, first day at school. I missed it all. I missed everything and I totally regret it. After I watch Maya come into the world, it cuts to show Maya standing about 10 feet away from Bella. Maya looks uncertain and scared as she starts walking.

“She’s walking Luke!” Bella says smiling as little Maya makes her way over to Bella. Maya does a cute little giggle as she continues to walk over to Bella. The video cuts again to a close up of Maya. Her curls bouncing all over the place as she sticks her fist in her mouth sucking on it.

“Can you say daddy? Or Harry?” Bella asks in a cute baby voice that causes me to smile.

“Dadda!” Maya exclaims before rolling into a fit of giggles. Bella turns the camera so it’s focused on her face.

“That was her first word Harry!” Bella exclaims happily. Then her smile turns to a frown as she leans into the camera and kisses it. “I miss you Harry!”

I wipe the tears from my eyes as the screen turns dark. Man I really hate this.

“Mr. and Mrs. Styles?”

I look up to see a doctor looking at me with sad eyes.

No, please no.

**Bella POV**

“Mr. and Mrs. Styles?”

I look across the room to see a doctor looking at me with sad eyes.

I stand up and look at Anne who gives me an encouraging smile. I try to give her a smile but ends up being a weak one back. I walk over to the doctor with shaking limbs. I see Harry already in front of the doctor. He does a cut half smirk as he wraps his arms around my shoulders.

“Is my baby ok?” I ask franticly as the doctor looks at me with sad eyes.

“She is.” I sigh in relief. “She doesn’t feel anything anymore.” I smile then frown as I realize what he means.

“No.” I say looking at the doctor with big eyes who nods sadly. “No! This can be true!” I sob. Harry grips me tight holding me up.

“She didn’t make it,” the doctor says sadly, “I’m so sorry.”

Numbness takes over me as I sob.

Come on baby with me

 We're gonna fly away from here

You were my best four years

~*~

I feel like no one comments anymore :(

Sorry it took so long to update HW is a monster!

Twitter - djmalik_hazza_

Tumblr - http://onedirectionhasmyheartbeating.tumblr.com/

To make up for the sad and short chapter here's a Cupcake Harry =====>

Comments: 10

Votes: At least 20 

You can do it turtles!