Chapter 1 - Meet Bella

This is Bella who i imagine to look like Lucy Hale:

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13600000/Lucy-Hale-lucy-hale-13647305-500-375.jpg

And her outfit for the chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/bella_campbell/set?id=59021562

Enjoy the new story!

**************************

Chapter 1

*Bella POV*

                I tap my hand on the side of the my twin brother Luke’s ’69 Chevy pickup truck. The radio faintly playing in the background, my feet in my comfortable cowgirl boots on the dash, the wind blowing through my hair my dark hair making it dance, is just another typical morning in the life of Bella Campbell.

                I look out over the landscape of the beautiful state of Texas; the pure green fields with hay and grazing cattle. The sun was peeking out of the horizon as if saying, hello world! Over the hills of green I see the family barn shirking in the distance. I see my horse Star Dust out galloping around. I smile at the thought of riding her when I get home.

                I look over at my twin Luke to see him humming a tune from the morning radio and tapping his fingers on the wheel of the car. His dark hair is blowing softly in the wind as he smirks over at me and points to the radio when I hear a familiar tone playing.

                My face turns to a full out grin when I hear Luke and I’s song playing.

                As it was getting ready to start he points to me indicating I’m singing the first verse.                       

“I remember when we broke up the first time

 Saying this is it, I've had enough, 'cause like

                We haven't seen each other in a month

 When you, said you, needed space, what?