Chapter 5 - Mean Girls

Chapter 5

**Bella POV**

I tap my foot staring at the clock.

5, 4, 3, 2-

The bell rings and I bolt from my seat. It’s the day after that whole thing with Rebecca. Surprisingly, nothing has happened to me.

Someone grabs my arm and pulls me out of the school. They have a hand over my mouth and eyes. What’s happening? Am I going to die?

Suddenly the person pushes me to the ground, my head hitting a wall. I see black spots but then my vision focuses on Rebecca and the skanks.

“You wanna know why you’re here?” Rebecca asks leaning down to my height. 

“Not really.” I reply looking at her. Then her hand slaps my cheek hard jerking my head to the side.  The side of my face is screaming in pain. I feel tears in my eyes. I refuse to cry in front of her.

“I want Harry is why!” She screams kicking my stomach. “You keep him all to yourself, you need to share!”

“He’s not an object! He’s a human! He can do whatever he wants!” I yell at her, receiving multiple kicks for that comment.

“He will be mine,” She says smirking at me. “There’s only one way to do it.”

“How?” I ask weakly.

“You need to break his heart.”

**Harry POV**

I tap my foot while waiting to Bella at lunch. What’s taking her so long? She ran out of the class room so fast I couldn’t keep up with her.

Then she walks in the lunch room looking defeated. Her is hair messed up, pointing in all directions. She’s clutching her side as she walks, wincing with each step. What the hell happened?

“Bella?” I ask concerned as I walked up to her. Once her eyes meet mine, tears form in them. What’s wrong with her?

“Come on.” I say softly leading her into an empty hall. “Can you tell-”

“I hate you.”

I look at her with a hurt expression. She hates me? What about yesterday? We told each other everything. She said were friends, even if I wanted to be more.

“What?”

“I despise you, Harry.” She says with pain in her voice. “I wish I never saved you that day behind the bakery. I wished you would have died there.”

Her words cute through my heart. I feel the tears start to go down my cheeks. Everything was perfect. Now it’s crashing down.

“I wish we never met.” She says looking at me with hatred.

I grab her shoulders and shake her a little. “What did I do wrong? Is it the curly hair? I’ll shave it off! Is it the clothes? I’ll take them off!”

She pushes me away. “You’re a terrible person! I bet you only used me for my house! And when your bandmates find you we’ll never talk again!” A tear runs down her cheek. “I don’t see a point in liking you.”

I couldn’t take it anymore.

I run down the hall out of there. I run all the way to meadow we were in yesterday. I sit down and cry. The first girl I’ve liked since I’ve became famous hates me. Despises me. I want to hate her, I really do. But it’s too late.

I’ve fallen for Bella, hard.

**Bella POV**

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59528586)

*Flashback*

“You need to break his heart.”

I laugh. “Break his heart? I’ll never do that to Harry! He’s the nicest sweetest guy I’ve ever met! I’ll never break his heart. Never.”

My eyes widen. If she does that then he’ll get kicked out of football. Then that means no scholarship, no collage. No future. He’ll be stuck here forever. We are depending on this scholarship.

“You wouldn’t,” I say shaking.

“Oh I would.” She replies laughing evilly pulling the drugs from behind her back. Oh god. This can’t be happening! I remember when she did that to a sweet girl named Sarah. I haven’t seen her in years.

“Fine.” I say absolutely broken. “If you promise, to leave me alone, forever after this.”

“Promise.”

*End of Flashback*

BOOM!

Cameron screams and buries her face in my neck. The lights flicker and then turn off completely.

“Oh god! Has anyone seen Harry?” My mother yells over the tornado sirens.

Harry.

“You mean he isn’t here?!” I yell.

“I haven’t seen him since this morning.”   Mom says trying to stay calm.

Oh god, he’s still gone from what I said. This is my fault. I have to fix this!

I hand Cameron to my mom. “Mom! Go downstairs with Luke and Cameron I’ll be right back!” I hug her. “I love you.”

I can see that she doesn’t want me to go, but I have to find Harry. She understands and nods. She kisses my cheek before running out the door.

The wind is stirring. The rain is falling down hard as I run to the barn and get Star Dust. Star Dust is bickering and pacing back and forth in her stale. I approach Star Dust calmly trying not to freak her out. Even if I’m freaking out.

“Shhh.” I say to Star Dust as she whines. “We have to save Harry.”

As soon as I say his name Star Dust gets excited. For some reason she loves Harry. She sniffed his hair for like 3o minutes straight.  I don’t bother to put a saddle on her. I trust her enough not to let her drop me.

Once I’m on her, we take off full speed in the rain. I see the funnel forming in the distance. I see the clouds dance closer and closer together. I have to get to Harry before it’s too late.

Then I hear the sound of a freight train. I then know the tornado has actually formed and is starting destruction. I feel it in the air. My heart is pounding against my rib cage. I grip Star Dust’s hair tighter. I’m scared I won’t find Harry. What if he dies? I won’t be able to forgive myself, ever.

Star Dust runs faster through the forest till I see the end. We come zooming out of the forest, and Star Dust runs out toward the fence.

“JUMP IT!” I yell. Star Dust does jump it as I yell it. We land hard, causing me to fall off her on my back.

The wind is knocked out of me as I hit the hard ground; I can’t yell or cry out. Star Dust continues to run away from me leaving me alone.

“CRAP!” I yell as loud as I can over the freight train sound of the tornado and the tornado siren.

“Bella?”

I freeze.

Harry.

*End of Chapter 5*

*****************************

Oh What's going to happen?

Vote!

Remember to check out the trailer i made for unexpected meetings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCe4Dtva9Hs&feature=plcp

& A bump on the roller coaster that is life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT29-qiPxx4&feature=channel&list=UL