Explanation/Author's Note

You're still here? I am shook.

Some of you may currently be wanting to throw a chair at me as I have brought this story to an end without any warning, but as I've said, it is not the end, just the beginning...muhahahahahaaaaa

But anyways...

Hello beautiful people, I'm sure many of you are thinking is wtf was this story.

I'd firstly liked to apologise if this story has upset anyone in anyway. I understand some parts of this book were not to some people's liking. But 1800s was not an easy period to live in for many individuals.

And honestly I don't know how to explain what on earth was going on in my mind when I was writing this. I have often questioned myself wtf did I just write...but tbh I think this turned out to be a decent story😊.

But anyways, I know many of you disliked the girl's character at first, but she had her reasons for the way she acted throughout the story, what her mother went through was extremely traumatic. She being a woman in that time period had many disadvantages. Especially in society, women were always looked down upon, and unfortunately this idea is still present today. The girl did not have a father figure that told her what a woman's role was in everyday life, i.e. the typical house wife, who did what she was told and nothing more. Instead she had a mother who told her to believe in what she wanted to, and not what she was told to. And therefore her character had a stubborn side to it.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to all of you who decided to spend your valuable time reading my story😭(tears of joy) you all made me feel special. Thank you for all the lovely comment and votes!❤️

I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this story as much as I did writing it. I really appreciate all the support, please give my other stories a try 😉.

One question I'm sure most of you will be thinking WHAT THE HELL IS THE GIRL'S NAME?! I'm surprised I was able to write a story without having to reveal the name of the main character. And will I reveal it now? NOT TODAY...yeah, I can hear you all cringe at me cheesy reference. Perhaps her name will be revealed in Book 2, time will tell I suppose.

Book 2 has been published, please do check it out😊

Thanks so much for 66k views 😱 I am shook!!!!

Stay happy, healthy and safe💜