23

How could she have not realised sooner? She was becoming far too tangled up in this fairytale that she did not realise what was unfolding before her.

It was as if both cards, the ones with the couple frozen in mid dance, which she had first shown Jungkook, they had somehow fused together creating this scenario.

Her dress was not golden, nor was it black. Her expression was not joyous nor was it filled with terror. It was something in between.

Was their fate really changing? Or is it a sign that the consequences she always emphasised on were going to take place very soon.

She had to end this right now, before it was too late.

"My love, is everything alright?" Jungkook asked.

"No." She whispered letting her hands fall to her side, Jungkook's hands however stayed firmly on her waist.

"Are you not feeling well my love?"

"How many time do I have to say it? I'm sure I've said it a hundred times by now and yet it won't get into your head."

"Say what my love?"

"That I am not your love and I will never be, and somehow you manage to get me involved with you once again, even though I have said so many times that we cannot be together. "

"Did I do something to upset you my love? I apologise for anything I may have said or done today that could potentially have offended you."

They had stopped, but everyone else around them continued to dance.

"Today? Do you actually think all of this is just about today?" She could feel her blood boil under her skin.

"Of course, I'm sorry I had left you on your own, did Jimin do something?" He asked, you could here the concern in the tone of his voice.

Her fists were clenched tightly at her sides. It took all her strength not to slap some sense into him.

"Are you honestly this clueless?"

"Clueless about what my dear?"

"About everything. "

"I am sorry, but I do not understand my love." He said.

"It must end, I cannot allow this to go any further than it already has. You are here by banned from my store and my house. If you still feel that you have the right to come anywhere near me then I shall have no choice but to tell the authorities."

"But after everything we've done, how can you forget it all?"

"It believe that you mean everything you have done, I took no part in this. It's for the best Jungkook. If only you could understand that. "

"You are the one that does not understand my love. Can you not see that I love you with all my heart?"

"As I've said before you cannot love someone you barely know."

"But..."

"Good day to you Mr Jeon, hopefully we do not run into each other again."

---------------***---------------

She was lost, the house was like a maze, corridor after corridor she walked, but it seemed she was walking in circles.

How does anyone navigate in this place? She wouldn't be able to find her way out even if she had a map.

The walls were covered in expensive wallpaper and paintings, which she would have loved to stand and admire, however she had to find her way out of there.