46

Some weeks has passed since Jungkook heat. Both Jungkook and Taehyung had gotten much more closer to each other over the time. Their bond growing stronger every second they are together.

Taehyung woke up expecting to see his beautiful mate only to realize he's alone in the bed and the sound of puking coming from the bathroom. It took some times before Taehyung realized it was Jungkook who was puking and quickly got up from the bed and then ran as fast as he could to the bathroom. He stopped in front of the door and quietly opened the door, not wanting to scare Jungkook .

"Honey, are you okay?" Taehyung asked gently.

"Yeah, I think I ate something expired" Jungkook said and leaned close to Taehyung. Taehyung looked down at his mate and smiled before picking him up and carried him inside the room and gently laid Jungkook down on the bed.

«Maybe it was the food from yesterday, when we were at that restaurant» Taehyung said.

«Probably yes» Jungkook said and laid down.

«It's pretty early, do you wanna sleep some more» Taehyung asked and laid down beside Jungkook.

«No, I just wanna cuddle you» Jungkook replied.

They stayed quiet, cuddling each other, giving small kisses time to time.

«Was it today we were going to Jin?» Jungkook asked.

«Yes, I think it's about the pack» Taehyung answered back.

«I'm so excited. I've always wondered how it is to be in a pack»

«I wonder if we are gonna live together, if so I feel bad for everyone» Taehyung said

«Why?»

«Because, imagine the night were the omegas get their heat or the alphas get their rut. We won't be able to sleep» Taehyung whined.

Jungkook chuckled.

«Imagine Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi» Jungkook said.

«Don't even remind me of those three. They are probably the worst»

«I don't know, what about Namjoon and Jin»

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, they both started laughing at what they just talked about.

«No but seriously. I'm booking a hotel room when that happens» Taehyung jokingly said

«May I join?» Jungkook asked still laughing

«Of course, I don't want my baby to listen to all those things» Taehyung said kissing Jungkook cheek.

«Well I think we should get ready» Jungkook said getting up.

«Yeh, should we make breakfast or just grab something on the way?» Taehyung asked.

«I'm too lazy to cook right now» Jungkook replied. He was searching trough his closet, trying to find an outfit for him and Taehyung.

«Then we can stop at a cafe or something» Taehyung said getting up.

He walked over to Jungkook helping him to find an outfit.

«Is this okay?» Jungkook asked holding up a white trousers and a beige sweater.

«Do you have a white turtle neck» Taehyung asked

«I think so» Jungkook started looking until he found what Taehyung asked for. He gave it to Taehyung and grabbed the outfit he found for himself. It was a light blue over-sized sweater and white sweatpants.

«Should I shower first or?» Jungkook asked looking at his clothes.

«We can shower together»Taehyung said smirking

«So funny you are» Jungkook walked into the bathroom, Taehyung following after.

«What? Showering together saves water»

«You're right on that»

«See, so let's shower together»

Jungkook gave up and just nodded. Taehyung smiled happily and they both started undressing, ready for a shower.

20 min later

Taehyung and Jungkook finished a long shower and now they were getting dressed.

«Damn, you look cute in that outfit» Taehyung complimented Jungkook

«You look quite handsome too»

When they were done, they headed down to the living room and towards the front door. They grabbed their shoes and took them on. Then they were out the door.

«There is a cafe not dar from here we could go to» Jungkook said taking Taehyung hand.

«Perfect, we can go there» Taehyung answered.

They arrived at the cafe shortly after, walking in they were met with a scent of freshly baked bread and cake.

«Is it too early for cake» Jungkook asked

«Yes baby, we can buy cake later today»

Jungkook pouted and just nodded. They walked up to the front desk looking at the menu.

«Do you know what to order kook» Taehyung asked.

«Yes, I'll have a breakfast sandwich and ice coffee»

They walked to the cashier and started ordering.

«Hello, what could I get for you two» A girl asked with a bright smile.

«Hello could we please get two breakfast sandwich, one ice coffee and one ice tea please» Taehyung asked nicely.

«Of course, I'll be right back with your orders» The girl replied.

They both smiled at the girl and Taehyung paid for the other.

«It's nice here» Taehyung said

«Yes, I like the quiet cozy atmosphere» Jungkook replied.

The girl came back with their orders.

«Here is your order, I hope you like it. Have a nice day» The girl said and placed the order in front of them.

«Thank you, have a nice day you too» Jungkook said while Taehyung grabbed their stuff.

They walked out of the cafe and headed towards Jin's house, sipping on their drinks.

«Wow this is good» Taehyung said and drank some more.

They walked some more, taking inn the morning breeze.

When they finally arrived at Jin's house, Jungkook knocked on the door and an exited Jimin opened it.

«Guess what Namjoon did»