8

EDITED

Next day~~

NO ONE P.O.V

Jungkook woke up and looked at his time.

"OH CHOCOLATE WITH ICE AND BLUEBERRIES I'M LATE" Jungkook shouted while jumping out of the bed and ran to the bathroom. He took a quick shower and found something to wear.

He grabbed a banana, his school bag and his keys and start running to the school

He grabbed a banana, his school bag and his keys and start running to the school. Jungkook lives close to the school. While running Jungkook saw the rest of his friends.

"Guys! Wait for me!" Jungkook shouted while running faster.

"Hey Jungkook, you overslept didn't you?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, but I made it" Jungkook said while panting.

Fuck he looks good in those jeans. Taehyung taught while biting his bottom lip and checking out Jungkook from head to toe.

"Dude, are you checking out Jungkook?" Hoseok whispered into my ear.

"Well why not he looks hot" Jungkook whispered back.

«Your strange dude»

Hoseok laugh and wen't behind Jimin to hug him. Taehyung looked at them smiling, I wish I could find my mate.

When they arrived at school Taehyung parted from them and went to his locker when he heard someone shout his name.

"Ehm...Taehyung y-ou d-roped this"

Taehyung turned around to see who it was even thought he knew.

"Thank you Jina, why don't we meet after class behind the school?" Teahyung whispered into her ear.

"Of course oppa" She said with a wink.

What he didn't was that Jungkook were looking at them the whole time. He didn't know why but he didn't like it. Jungkook growled a little when Taehyung whispered something into her ear.

"Hey, Jungkook your omega eyes are showing" Jimin whispered into his ear.

Jungkook blinked a couple of times and thanked Jimin.

He looked over at Taehyung once again and he was looking at Jungkook back. They made eye contact when he's eye's turned silver then went back to brown again.

Wired...

____________________________________

Double update! For a special someone!

Hope you guys like this chapter!

Have a nice day/evening<3