44

EDITED

Taehyung looked at Jungkook surprised. Suddenly Jungkook started breathing heavily and rolled onto his back. Taehyung got worried and touch Jungkook's arm gently. Jungkook let out a quiet moan but Taehyung still heard it. Taehyung removed his hand away from Jungkook and stood up.

"Baby do you think you can walk up to your room" Taehyung asked

"I'm not hurt Taehyung I can still walk" Jungkook said trying to stand up.

Taehyung just decided to carry Jungkook to his room so he picked Jungkook up trying not get crazy over Jungkook's strong scent. He carried Jungkook up the stairs and while walking Jungkook kept scenting Taehyung.

«Hyung why do you smell so good» Jungkook mumbled into Taehyung neck.

Taehyung just chuckled and kicked the door open and walked over to the bed and gently laid

Jungkook down.

"It's so hot Taehyung make it stop!" Jungkook said.

Jungkook made some space on his bed and petted it. Taehyung sat down but instead Jungkook pulled him down beside him. He hugged Taehyung while starting to scent Taehyung.

Taehyung lost a little bit of control when Jungkook started licking his mate mark. Taehyung let his hands roam around Jungkook body.

"Jungkook before I do anything are you okay with what might happen?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook just nodded his head.

"Jungkook answer properly" Taehyung said while looking straight into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook suddenly felt shy and covered his face.

«Y-yes i'm okay with it" Jungkook answered before a wave of heat overtook him. Jungkook moaned in pleasure when Taehyung started kissing Jungkook. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck bringing him closer. Taehyung's hands roamed around Jungkook body. Jungkook tugged on Taehyung sweater wanting it off. Taehyung broke the kiss. He took off his sweater fast and went back to kissing Jungkook more roughly than the first kiss. Jungkook moaned into the kiss and close his eyes and wave of pleasure taking over his body.

Taehyung parted away from the kiss and went down to Jungkook's neck making love bites all over Jungkook's neck. While kissing Jungkook's neck Taehyung manage to take off he's pants and started undressing Jungkook. Both of them were naked and Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay with this. I don't want you to regret everything after" Taehyung asked

"I'm okay with it, I trust you" Jungkook said smiling looking back into Taehyung's eyes.

Jungkook and Taehyung had a long and lovely night with each other. A night they will never forget.