1

EDITED

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Ba-banana ba-ba-banana-nana"

I jumped out of my bed trying to find my phone. I searched everywhere until i stepped on something. I looked down and saw my phone, lucky for me it wasn't cracked.

"Hello?"

"JUNGKOOK GET OUT OF THE BED AND GET READY FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL." Jin shouted.

"Hyung, it's 1 hour and 30 minutes until school starts."

I said trying to find something to wear to school. I started searching through my closet, trying to find a good outfit.

"Yeah, but you still need to get ready" Jin said with a sigh.

"Yes, hyung i will, now bye bye" I said while chuckling.

"I'll pick you up, bye Jungkook" Jin hyung said before hanging up.

I was still searching an outfit to wear to school. At the end I just decided to pick the first outfit I saw.

 At the end I just decided to pick the first outfit I saw

(Jungkook'g outfit, With white pants)

"Hmm..i'm going to look cute in this"

I giggled and ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

No one's P.O.V

When Jungkook was finish showering he took on his cute but decent outfit. After taking it on i skipped down to the kitchen to find something to eat. He opened his fridge scanning through it. He did not find anything there so he walked over to his cabinets and opened them looking through it.

"Hmmm, what can I eat for breakfast?" Jungkook asked himself while still scanning through the cabinets. His eyes landed on the pancakes mix on the bottom shelf.

"Oooooh what about pancakes? That sound pretty good now"

He said and grabbed other ingredient he needed before starting.

While mixing the pancake mix Jungkook check the time on clock hanging on the wall.

"I still have time" he said happily.

Jungkook got bored while making pancake so he fetch his phone up from his pocket and turned on some music. Jungkook smiled brightly when he heard the song that was playing.

"I am tired of this place, I hope people change

I need time to replace what I gave away

And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small

Though I try to resist I still want it all

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes

I see a little house on the hill and children's names

I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray

But everything is shattering and it's my mistake

Only fools fall for you, only fools

Only fools do what I do, only fools fall

Only fools fall for you, only fools

Only fools do what I do, only fools fall"

"OMG JUNGKOOK YOU HAVE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VOICE" an unknown voice said behind Jungkook

Jungkook jumped a little dropping the spoon he was holding and turned around. There he saw Jimin and Jin sitting around the kitchen table. Jungkook blushed slightly picked up his spoone that fell down. He looked back at them again still blushing.

"Yah, h-ow did you two get into the house" Jungkook asked turning to the half buring pancake.

"Well jungkook you should really hide your extra key better" Jin said while holding up Jungkook's spare key.

"Well you should still knock before entering" Jungkook said.

Jimin got up from his chair and walked over to Jungkook. He wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist.

"Jungkook best friends don't knock" Jimin said with a cheesy smile. Jimin looked down at what Jungkook was doing before looking back at Jungkook.

" You're making pancakes, I bet you'll be a super wife when you meet your mate" Jimin said with a smirk

"Jimin hyung i'll never meet my mate, I'm 18 i was supposed to find my mate when i was 16 just like you two" Jungkook said and moved his pancake to his plate turning of the stove. Jimin unwrapped his arms and let Jungkook walk over to the table.

"Oh come on baby kook you'll find your mate, you just have to wait." Jin said while pinching my Jungkook's cheeks.

"Yeah, he'll be closer than you think."

"Easy for you to say Jimin, you have 2 mates i have 0" Jungkook said rolling his eyes

"First off all it's JImin hyung and you never know maybe you'll find him first day of school."

Jungkook stopped eating and looked at both Jin and Jimin.

"Maybe you're right Jimin.." Jungkook answered with a small smile and continued eating his food.

"IT'S JIMIN HYUNG" Jimin half yelled.

"Yeah yeah let me eat my breakfast Jimin Hyung" Jungkook said chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is edited!

I hope you guys like the new chapter. I'm going to edit the other chapters too

Have a nice day/evening everyone!