11

EDITED

"LET HIM STAY!"

Everyone froze. No one said a word. It was quiet. Jungkook looked up at the person, his eyes turning blue and purple. He could hear people gasp. He was afraid, afraid of what could happen next. It felt like the whole world stopped. The person looked back at him with silver eyes. They looked at each other, like no one was with them.

"J-jungkook your g-glowing, t-the same goes to T-aehyung" Jimin said

Taehyung snapped and looked at Jimin dead serious. Jimin whimpered and hide behind Yoongi.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook. He took a step forward. Jungkook could see all the people looking, and before he knew it

He blacked out....

3 weeks has gone. 3 week since everybody at the school discovered his secret.

Those past week's no one had seen or heard from Taehyung.

Everyone came to visit Jungkook at the hospital except for one person.

"Hyung's do you...do you think he'll visit me?"

"To be honest Jungkook, I don't know" Hoseok said

The past weeks Jungkook got closer with the rest of the group. He was official the baby of the group. They all apologized for what happened the first time they met.

"The only thing we can do is wish" Namjoon hyung said.

Some days later Jungkook got out of the hospital, right now he's walking alone in the hall way, he walked to his locker. He opened the locker and took out the books he needed for the next lesson.

When he closed the locker he turned around but then saw him.

Jungkook has been avoiding Taehyung the day he got out of the hospital. He was upset Taehyung didn't come to visit him once. But the direction Jungkook was gonna walk was where Taehyung was standing. Jungkook took a deep breath and walked towards his classroom, when he reached Taehyung he straight up ignored him.

«Jungkook can we talk?»

Jungkook just kept walking, Taehyung went beside Jungkook.

«We need to talk, stop ignoring me»

Still nothing. Taehyung walked in front of Jungkook stopping him.

«Taehyung I have class, could you please move»

After some while

Taehyung was in his Wolfe from. His wolf was jet black and not the normal size of a normal wolf. He was giant and other animals feared him.

He was walking around hunting when he heard the bushes move. He quickly turned around.

"You know I can smell you! Get out of the pushes" He barked.

The wolf got out of the bushes.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked looking at the person.

"We need to talk"

____________________________________

New chapter out!

Hope you guys like it!