Chapter 23

Nick's POV

I went inside I couldn't face Chase or anyone from the hype house. I went to me and Quinton's room and lay on the bed staring at the ceiling with tears streaming down my face. I then got a call from Avani.

Nick come here now

I can't

Tony needs you

No he doesn't he hates me and so does Dre

He needs you Nick you need to come

No I don't. I don't care

He's in a Coma

I dropped my phone. He can't be. It's all my fault. All because I ran away at Six Flags and didn't tell him where I was.

Nick nick are you there.

I just ignored Avani and hung up on her. I needed to go to the hospital asap. I decided to ask Quinton to drive me there.

"Hey Quinton. Do you think you could drive me to the Hospital please?" I asked my face tear stained.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Quinton asked giving me a big hug and lets me cry into his chest.

"H-he's in a c-co....." I couldn't even finish the sentence before bursting into tears again.

Quinton's POV

I felt so bad for Nick. He was such a nice, sweet kind and caring person who had to go through so much. He was so broken an I just wanted to be there for him. When he said he wasn't Tony's boyfriend, I thought I had a chance. All I could think about was how I would be a better boyfriend then Tony. I wouldn't make Nick go through all this pain and sadness. All I could do now was just do what he asked and be a good friend until he realized that I was so much better then Tony.

Nick's POV

We went to Target first because I decided to get some food and blankets for Avani, Ondreaz and Chase. We made it to hospital in about 10 minutes because it was quite close. When I arrived I just ran up to Ondreaz Chase and Avani to give them a hug. We just stood like that for ages not uttering a word but the tears down our face seemed to say everything. Avani still not saying a word took my by the hand and showed me where Tony was laid down...........