Chapter 71

Tony's POV
I had to run I couldn't face being in front of Quinton crying like a baby. I had just got my Nick back and he took him away from my straight away. I had to be happy for him. As long as he was happy so was I and I wasn't doing to let some damn sway kid get in the way of mine and Nick's happiness. Wiping away my tears with my sleeve, I went to take a shower and get a change of clothes for once and then maybe my fake happiness will be more convincing. I walked down the stairs expecting everyone to be excited and happy for the new couple but they were quiet and silent. As soon as they saw me coming down they ran up to me and engulfed me in their hugs and love. I knew that Nick didn't want to be with Quinton. He had put on his most realistic fake smile but i don't think that anyone else noticed.

"Nick he going on a date" Ondreaz spoke up, trying not to make me feel bad. We sat in silence when we heard small thuds coming down the long flight of stairs. Each thud getting louder and louder until two figures appeared at the bottom of the stairs. My eyes widened to the size of saucers at the sight in front of me. Nick was wearing a pastel pink skirt with suspenders, a white crop top, white thigh highs and pastel heels. Everyone was cleared shocked but tried not to show it for the sake of Nick and his emotions. He was a shy person and very self-conscious and this was highly unexpected from his. The hand wrapped around his waist belonged to Quinton wearing a similar pink dress shirt with the first few buttons undone leaving a clear view of his chest and black skinny jeans that hugged his legs. No one said a word, just stayed quiet until they left the house through the front door. What had happened to Nick?