Chapter 5

Nick's POV

We all laughed and ate snacks whilst talking about our lives.We got really bored so we decided to play some games.

"What about never have I ever"I said actually excited to find out some secrets.

"Okay, I've got one never have I ever used a fake ID"Chase said with a huge grin on his face.We just used our fingers. Me and Tony haven't but Ondreaz and Chase have.

"Bro how come you haven't told me"Tony said with a genuinely disappointed and sad look on his face.It make me sad to see his upset.I put my arm around his shoulder and gave him a hug. He lay his head on my shoulder and we both blushed and started into each others eyes whilst I saw Chase and Ondreaz share a smirk.

We played a couple more rounds until it got really boring so Ondreaz decided to play a game he had seen on tiktok.

"Basically you point at each other until the beat drops and the person it lands on has to call their crush."

"Oh great it all comes back to finding out who my crush is" I said trying to laugh it off while internally screaming cause I would die if they found out.

We started playing and it landed on Tony

Tony's POV

Oh god it's me. If he finds out he is gonna hate me.

"Little bro you got to do it"Ondreaz said smiling at Tony and Nick

Shakily, I pick up my phone and scroll down to Nick's number that I got from Chase when we were meeting up.

Nick<3 calling.......